Chapter 17 Still Friends

Enjoy the chapter! xoxo

Maya's POV:
Farkle and I have been dating for 3 months now. I haven't been talking to Riley or Lucas in a while. I mean I text and talk to them sometimes, but it's just not the same. We're all in relationships now. If you were wondering, Smackle and Zay aren't really our friends anymore. I'm pretty sure they're dating. I'm very happy for them.
I texted Riley "Can you meet me at Topanga's right now? I miss you Riles." She responded by "I'll be there. I miss you too Peaches."
I went inside Topanga's. I saw Riley sitting on the couch. She smiled. "I beat you too it." We both laughed. I said "I really miss us being together all the time." I started to tear up. She said "Me too. No matter what, we'll always be best friends. Lightning." "Thunder." We hugged. I told her about the few months I've spent with Farkle. She told me about Lucas and her relationship. We laughed and cried. Topanga said "I haven't seen you in a while, Maya. You two girls have talked for hours. We're about to close." I looked at the time. It was 10:00pm. We spent 6 hours talking to each other! I wish we could do this more. Wait. I have an idea. "Riles, we should have a double date!" We jumped up and down.

My Instagram @ fancarpenter. Comment ideas and vote!
I love you. xoxo