Chapter 29 Happy 18th

I'm super sorry I wasn't active. Please enjoy this chapter! xoxo

Maya's POV:
We have been dating for almost 17 weeks now. Farkle's birthday is on May 7 (Which is tomorrow.) He's having a party at his house.
My mom is 26 weeks pregnant. I'm so excited! My parents want the gender to be a surprise. I think it's a girl. Both of my parents think it's a boy! They're probably right.
Farkle's POV:
I woke up. Maya was beside me still sleeping. Awe, she looked so cute. I got up and rubbed my eyes. I heard her yawn. "Oh, you're awake already. Good morning Babe." She hugged and kissed me. "How do you feel about being eighteen?" I said "I feel great. I'm so glad I can spend it with you." She laughed. "Okay. If you say so. It's kind of weird that you're younger than me." Her birthday was on January sixteen. We just hung out with our friends and ate dinner that day. But for my birthday, I'm going to have an epic party. I know it will be.
Maya and I ate breakfast and dressed up. Then we went outside to meet up with our friends. We saw Riley, Lucas, Smackle, and Zay. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY FARKLE!" They all said in unison. I group hugged all of them. Zay had his arm around Smackle. "We're dating now." I smiled "I'm happy for you guys." I patted his back.
Maya's POV:
We're all having so much fun! Farkle wanted to go to the movies so we went. I was leaning on Farkle's shoulder, and we held hands. A lot of people kept shushing us because we were talking so much. Once the movie was done, all of us went to this amusement park. Farkle and I went on a ferris wheel, while everyone else went to this roller coaster.
Farkle's POV:
I said "This is nice. Just the two of us." Tears filled my eyes. "Farkle, are you okay?" I nodded. I don't know what's happening. "I was thinking of graduation. And the day of leaving you." Maya hugged me. "Don't think about it. Okay? Think about the present. I'm still here." I started to cry more. I don't want to ever leave Maya. She's my girlfriend, my best friend, my high school sweetheart, my first true love, and maybe someday future wife. I want her to be in my life. I want to wake up next to her every morning. I want to grow old with her. I can't live without Maya Hart. And in that moment, I knew.
Maya's POV:
I tightly hugged Farkle. We knew after graduation, that we had to pursue our dreams. He's obviously going to college and I'm going to art school. We're going to meet new people and maybe fall in love with them. I don't know. But I know for sure that we'll be supportive for each other. Just friends with feelings. Maybe one day after college and art school, we'll end up together. Get married and have kids. It's a possibility. I said "Wherever the future takes us, we'll always love each other. No matter what." He smiled. "No matter what."
Farkle's POV:
At my house we threw the party. A lot of people were there. We partied all night long and had fun. BEST. BIRTHDAY. EVER.

Please go check out my Instagram @ fancarpenter. Comment ideas and vote!
I love you all. xoxo