Chapter 43 Planning

Hey guys!!! It's been forever since I last wrote on this story. I'm sorry it's been more than a month. I've been lacking because I was busy with studying and spending time with my family for the holidays. I really enjoyed writing this story and I came up with a new ideas to make this story continue. I promise won't take a longer break. Comment below more ideas!! I still love you all. xoxo And Happy New year!!! (2017)

Maya's POV:
I can't believe I'm getting married to the man I'm in love with!!! We were going to spend the rest of our lives together.
«One Week Engaged»
That morning Farkle and I were just laying in bed talking about the wedding. I suddenly realized something important.
"Babe."
He said. "Maya, what is it?"
I gulped hard. "How about our friends and family? Are they invited to the wedding? I mean we haven't talked to anyone since your wedding."
Farkle scratched the back of his head. "We haven't really thought this one through."
But then he came up with an idea I didn't know I would ever I agree to.
"Maybe we could elope."
My eyes widened. "Really? I don't know. Ever since I was little, I wanted a huge perfect wedding. I would picture myself in a long white lace dress walking down the aisle with friends and family being there for me. I still do."
Farkle held my hands. "I love you. I want you. I'd do anything for you. And if having a big wedding makes you happy, then we got some planning to do." I hugged him. Something didn't seem right. My heart ached.
"No."
Farkle looked confused. "Say again?"
"We can't have a big wedding. Don't get me wrong, I still want to get married, but I think we should have a small wedding. We can't elope either. It would just make us feel so guilty not including them. We should invite close friends and family. They have to be there for our big day."
He smiled big. "I think that's a great idea. Why are you changing your mind all of sudden?"
"I realized the wedding isn't just about me. You wanted to elope. I wanted to have a big wedding. We decided together to have a small wedding. It's about compromise and the celebration about us spending the rest of our lives together."
Farkle said. "You know that whole entire speech turned me on."
I leaned in for a passionate kiss. I couldn't resist his lips. They were so soft and tender. I just wanted more. I felt so safe and sound being with him. He's perfect.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!! I will try to post at least once a week. Go follow my Instagram @ fancarpenter. I love you all. xoxo