Chapter 26 I'm Back Again

Enjoy the chapter! xoxo

Maya's POV:
Farkle and I have been together again for 8 weeks now. My mom is almost seventeen weeks pregnant! I'm so happy for my parents.
I'm at Riley's house with the whole gang. We're watching some scary movies. The doorbell rang. I screamed "I'LL GET IT!" I opened the door. I saw Josh. I closed the door. He kept knocking. "Open the door, Maya!" I ignored him. Riley got up. "Peaches, I invited Josh. I thought you don't have feelings for him anymore. Plus you're with Farkle. Josh won't bother you." That's true. Is it possible I still have feelings for Josh? It can't be.
Riley opened the door. "Sorry, Uncle Josh. She's was just overreacting." She hugged him. "It's fine Riley." He walked towards me. "Hi Maya. Can I--" I walked away from him. I sat next to Farkle. He noticed Josh. He whispered "Will you be okay with him around?" I nodded. Farkle put his arm around me. I laid my head on his shoulder. This is nice. I looked at Josh. He was paying attention to the movie. Shouldn't he be jealous? Wait. What am I thinking? Just stop.
A few minutes later, I got up to get a drink. Josh followed me. I turned around and whispered "What do you want from me?" He sighed. "I know you have a relationship with Farkle. I'm very happy for you. If you are wondering, I've moved on. I have been meaning to tell you this for a long time. Riley is the only person who knows my secret. You're about to be the second. I'm...." I'm very confused. "What?" He took a deep breath. "I'm gay." He is??? Wow. I was speechless. And relieved. "Thank you." He looked puzzled. "For what?" "For telling me this. For being true to yourself. Friends?" I put my hand out. He shook it. "Friends." We went back to watching the movie. I thought I still had feelings for Josh, but apparently I don't. I let him go a long time ago. I made him come out and be his true self. I'm proud of myself.

Please check out my Instagram @ fancarpenter. Comment ideas and vote!
I love you all. xoxo