Chapter 52 My One and Only Fool

Sorry for not being active! Enjoy! xoxo

Farkle's POV:

When I saw Maya walk through the door, my heart dropped immediately. She was just so beautiful. Her eyes lit up as she walked into a pathway full of close friends and family.

We held each other's hands and I said, "I'm so sorry, Maya. I just couldn't wait to be with you for the rest of my life."
She laughed in tears and smiled. "Farkle..."
The priest joined us. " Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses, to join Maya Penelope Hart and Farkle Minkus in matrimony---"
I didn't listen to the priest for long. I was distracted by Maya's beauty.

Maya's POV:

I couldn't believe Farkle in my own eyes. He overdone it again but with a Mrs. Clark classroom wedding, and it was so sweet and meaningful.
The priest announced, "Maya and Farkle wish to pledge their vows to each other before us today."
Farkle went first. "Oh my, Maya. Where do I begin?  My love for you began in a sort of a creepy way. But you can't blame my younger self, I was taken away by your gorgeous beauty. You were the most beautiful type of broken I'd ever seen in my entire life and even though your heart was in a million pieces you deserved to be loved. And when---"
Farkle choked up in tears. "--- you returned your affection, I started to believe in true love. We've been through a whole hell of a lot in the past. Each time we broken up, it was always my fault. I never knew how much I missed you until you were actually gone. I now know the timing will never be right but in the end we will always fall for each other. Today is someday where we finally stop running away. I love you with all my heart. I, Farkle, take you, Maya Penelope Hart, to be my equal fool in love, life, law, today, tomorrow, and eternity. I promise to be there for you always, treat you with dignity, respect your need to be alone at times, help you when you need help, turn to you first when I need help, and shower you with loads of love every day for the rest of our lives."

Farkle's POV:

By the end my wonderful well thought out wedding vow, Maya was full out crying in happy tears.
It was Maya's turn. " I am never perfect nor will I ever be with sappy words like you. When I first met you, I had no idea that you would become something so special to me..... that you would become my heart, my fool, my everything... but you did. You captured my mind and soul. I lost control of myself. I didn't know how I'd fall for your laugh and later your sense of humor. I didn't know how eventually we'd start skipping sleep just to listen to each other breathe. I didn't know how we'd get to know one another so well it would take just a shared look to read your mind. I didn't know how your bear hugs would become the best remedy to my sadness."
Maya started to choke up in tears. "So you get it. I didn't know a lot of things. But when I first met you, I didn't know how lucky I'd just become. You're my person. You just are. My one and only fool. I, Maya Penelope Hart, choose you, Farkle Minkus, to be my equal fool in love, life, law, today, tomorrow, and eternity. I promise to grow with you and build you a better life each day as we learn from each other. I promise you my unconditional love, tenderness, and undying devotion, to not ask you to be more than you are, and to love you for being you."

We traded rings. Each taking turns putting on the rings.

The priest exclaimed, "By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife!"

I said, "Kiss me you fool."
She rolled her eyes.
We kissed like it was our last day on Earth. I just couldn't believe it. I married Maya Hart!

Attention!! I'm getting writers block please comment an idea in the comments!!! xoxo