Chapter 18 Double Date

Enjoy the chapter! xoxo

Farkle's POV:
Maya told me that we should have a double date with Riley and Lucas. I personally don't think it's a great idea, but I said "Yeah. That would be fun." I feel like it would be too awkward because we haven't hung out in a while. Maybe it could be fun. You never know.
Maya's POV:
Our double date is tonight. I'm so excited! We'll have so much fun. I'm hoping that we'll hang out again after tonight. Like we used to. You never know.
Farkle's POV:
Maya and I went to Topanga's. We saw Lucas and Riley waiting for us. Riley said "So glad you can make it." We group hugged. Maya said "I missed us hanging out all the time." We all smiled big. Then it was silent for a minute. Lucas says "I think we should play a game. How about... Questions? It's a game on my phone." Riley looked on his phone. "We should do Couples Edition." So Team Rucas and Markle. The first question for Rucas was "Where is your partner from?" Riley said to Lucas "Texas." He said to Riley. "Philly." They both got it right. Our first question was "Who was your partner's first kiss?"
Maya's POV:
I said "I think your first kiss was with Smackle. Am I right? Or is it me?" He doesn't answer. Riley said "We could just skip the question." Wait, what? I stormed at him. "Why can't you tell me?!?!?" Riley sighed. "It was me. Remember? Romeo and Juliet? Don't worry, Maya. It didn't mean anything. We were just kids." I guess so. I looked at Farkle. "I'm sorry I overreacted. Can you forgive me?" He smiled. "Of course I forgive you. And your first kiss was with me. You're welcome." I said "You're right." We kissed. Lucas said "Should we still play the game?" We all nodded. The game finished. We all had fun. Before we went to my apartment, I said "Have a good night Riles. Huckleberry you too." They waved at us. Farkle and I walked home.
Out of the blue I said "I hope we will still be together after high school." He smiled. "I know we will. You'll be a famous artist and I'll be me. Farkle." I'm thinking of our future together. "We'll also get married and have 4 minki children." We laughed. I said "I have to admit that I have loved you ever since I met you. It just took me a long time to realize you were more than a friend. I'm sorry." We hugged. Farkle said "My childish ways made you love me." I hit him. "Ow!" Actually it's his puberty, but I don't say it.

Please check my Instagram @ fancarpenter. Comment ideas and vote.
I love you. xoxo