Chapter 30 Prom

Enjoy this chapter! xoxo

Maya's POV:
We have been dating for 19 weeks now. And my mom has been pregnant for 28 weeks. Her belly is getting really big.
Holy crap! Prom is May 21. TOMORROW. I'm super excited! I got my dress and shoes. My make up and hair will be done by Topanga. Everything has to be perfect. And it will be.
Farkle's POV:
Maya is going crazy over prom. I mean she says "It will be the night of our lives." I definitely go along with her. I got a tuxedo and limousine. Everything has to be perfect for Maya. And it will be.
Maya's POV:
So I may or may not be nominated for prom queen. It's stressful. I mean I probably won't win considering my competition. It will be a miracle if I win. I just want to a great time with Farkle. That's my priority.
Farkle's POV:
It's weird to be nominated for prom king. I mean everyone hated me in middle school and the beginning of high school. Ever since I started dating Maya, I guess I got popular. A lot of people say we're a power couple. That's a huge compliment.
Maya's POV:
So today's the day. I put on my pink dress and silver high heels.

Riley is wearing a long lilac dress with white high heels

Riley is wearing a long lilac dress with white high heels. Smackle's wearing a short teal strapless dress with black flats. We all got our make up and hair done by Topanga. I said "Both of you are so beautiful. We all have lucky guys." All of us laughed. Smackle said "I'm going to miss us hanging out." I smiled. "Me too. I know it's hard. Bring it in sisters!" We group hugged.
Farkle's POV:
Lucas, Zay, and I are waiting for them. Cory comes out of nowhere. "They take forever." Topanga glared at him. "They're girls. You can't control them." Suddenly, Maya walks down the stairs. "Wow. You're so beautiful." She blushed. "Thank you." She then kissed me. Maya's mom said "C'mon, let's take a picture." I put my arms around her waist and we smiled. "Cheese." We said in unison. Smackle and Riley went down the stairs too. When we were about to leave, her mom whispered into my ear. "Take care of her. She needs you." I nodded and Shawn patted my back. "Don't party too hard, Minkus." I smiled. All of us headed out.
Maya's POV:
We went inside the limousine. "Farkle, this is amazing! Thank you." He said "You're welcome. I'd do anything for you." Awe, he's so sweet. I kissed his cheek.
Riley yelled "Prom king and queen goals!" I said "We're never going to win." She frowned. "Don't say that. You might actually win. You never know." "I don't think so." She shrugged. "You keep telling yourself that. And if you win, just know I told you so." Maybe I have a chance. Riley is right.
Farkle's POV:
We all get out of the limousine and go to prom. There's disco lights and dancing. I asked "Do you want me to get you punch?" She nodded. Riley added "Lucas I'll have punch too." He said "Anything for my princess."
Lucas and I go get punch. Lucas said "I'm going to miss you man. Face it, we're going to two different colleges." I smiled. "Yeah, I'm going to miss you too." We fist pumped.
We gave the punch to the girls. "Thank you." They said in unison. Lucas and I said to the girls "Wanna dance?" They nodded. Then we all started dancing.
«Three hours later»
Maya's POV:
Mrs. Clark said on the microphone "I would like to have all the prom king and queen candidates." Here is my time to shine. Farkle and I go up on the stage. There are four other girls besides me. Same goes to Farkle. I'm really nervous. I mean all the girls are much popular and prettier than me. Honestly, I don't care if I win or not. I'm have a great time already. Tonight is the night of my life. I'm hoping Farkle thinks it too. Mrs. Clark says "The prom king is...." We're all listening. Please be Farkle!
Farkle's POV:
I just heard Farkle Minkus. Did I just win? Everyone was staring and clapping for me. Maya kissed me. I walked up to the teacher and claimed the crown. It sure feels nice to be king. I'm 100% sure that Maya will win prom queen now. Mrs. Clark said "Now for what you've all been waiting for. The prom queen is...." Please be Maya!
Maya's POV:
I couldn't hear who was the prom queen. Everyone was staring and clapping for me. The girl whispered "You won." My eyes and mouth were wide open. "What? This is really happening!!!" I walked up to Mrs. Clark and she put the crown on my head. Wow. I have been dreaming of this. I told you that I didn't care if I won, but it sure feels nice to be queen. Farkle kissed me. I walked up to the microphone. "This is a huge accomplishment. I would like to thank my family, friends (especially Riley), my boyfriend a.k.a. prom king, and everyone else who's made me a better person. I've always thought I was broken. But all of you put me together and now you're a part of me. Graduation. We're all going to different directions. Following our dreams. This is the next step to life. I can't believe we got this far. We're all in this together." I started to cry. Farkle hugged me. Mrs. Clark says "The prom king and queen will now have their last dance." Farkle and I walk to the dance floor. Everyone left us space. Slow-dancing music started playing. I put one of my hands on his shoulders, and he puts one hand on my side. I buried my head on his chest. He looked at me. "Are you having a good time?" I nodded my head. "I don't want this to end." "Just don't think about it, Maya. I'm right here." Then we continued dancing.

Please check out my Instagram @ fancarpenter. Comment ideas and vote!
I love you all. xoxo