Chapter 16 Worried

Please enjoy this chapter! xoxo

Maya's POV:
Ever since the car incident, Farkle has been too clingy. I know he's caring and loving. But he's being worried over nothing. I'm not going to make the same mistakes.
We're on my bed. I looked at him. Awe.... he's so cute! Just be honest. I said "You don't need to act like a dad. I mean you're always worried about me. I promise I won't make the same mistakes."
Farkle's POV:
I held Maya's hand. "Of course I am going to worry about you. I'm your boyfriend. I need to protect you." She bites her lip. "Okay. But not too much." We laughed and started kissing.
Maya's POV:
I woke up next to Farkle. Are we late to school? I looked at my clock. It's 7:25 a.m. Crap! I woke up too early. I might as well make breakfast for the both of us. I went downstairs. I looked at my pantry and saw Lucky Charm the cereal. That's the only thing I can make for breakfast because I won't be able to burn, overcook, set on fire, use the wrong recipe, or use the wrong cooking utensils. What's a teaspoon anyway? I put cereal in two bowls, and poured milk. I grabbed two glasses and poured orange juice. I put all of them on a tray and went back upstairs. Farkle's laying on my bed just waiting for me. "I was wondering where you've been." I raised one eyebrow. He's worrying again, but this time he's teasing me. I let it go. I went to my bed. I put the tray on our laps. We finished breakfast and dressed up. I have a drawer full of Farkle Minkus's clothes. Just in case he sleeps over (At least 3 times a week.)
Farkle's POV:
We drove to school on time. Maya and I went to history class together. We sat on our seats. Zay sat behind Maya. He whispered something to her ear. She nodded. I wonder what he had told her. Was it a secret? Why shouldn't I know about it? Does he still have feelings for her? Should I worry? Stop Farkle. He probably just asked her about our history homework or something. I'm not sure.
Maya's POV:
The bell rang. Farkle and I head to science class. We held hands. He asked "What did Zay whisper to you?" I told him Zay wants to talk about something private during lunch. Farkle said "I don't think that's a good idea." I glared at him. He's just so worried about me. I yelled "I don't think it's a good idea to have a boyfriend who keeps worrying about me every second!" He yelled back "Fine!" I went to the lab. This is exactly what happened when I was jealous of Farkle and Emma. Just great.
The bell rang. I walked to the hallway alone. Someone taps my shoulder. It's Zay. "Can we talk now?" I nodded. We go to an empty classroom. I said "So what do you want to talk about?" He sighed. "I still have feelings for you Maya." I didn't know what to say. My mouth was wide open. I finally got the courage to say "Well I don't. I think your funny. But that is not enough to have feelings for you. Plus I'm in love with Farkle. I've known him my entire life. I've known you for about a year now. I really think you should move on." I was proud to say all of that. I walked out of the classroom. He suddenly grabbed my arm. I tried to let go but he wouldn't budge. He said "Maybe this will change your mind." He almost kissed me but turned away.
Farkle's POV:
I saw Maya and Zay together in the hallway. Maya said "Please Let go Zay!" I run up them and I pushed Zay on the ground. I said "Don't ever touch Maya again!" He ran away like a chicken. I have never felt so tough before. She hugged me tightly. "Thank you for being so worried." She started crying. I kissed her forehead and we went to lunch.

Please comment ideas for the next chapter. Plus vote!
I love you. xoxo