Chapter 47 Wedding Vows

Maya's POV:
So it was a month after my car accident. Everything was going well. Farkle and I were still planning our wedding. The wedding was four months away. I still didn't know what to put in my wedding vows.
We were eating out for lunch one day. I asked him. "Do you already know what you are going to say for wedding vows?" I gulped.
Farkle squinted at me. "Yes of course. I know it by heart. How about you?"
I was speechless for a few seconds. "Um... no." I looked down. He lifted my chin and whispered, "Hey. Don't be hard on yourself. I'll help you if you let me."
"No, no, no. I can't let you. You can't do this for me. This isn't homework. This is my wedding vows for Pete's sake! I need it to be special and to remind you how much I love you." I started to tear up. "I'm so sorry I overreacted."
He hugged me. "Don't be sorry. I get it."
I looked up at him. "Why are you always so kind and considerate?"
Farkle smiled. "Because I love you. I care about you. You're my everything. Maya, I'm so happy to be your future husband. I remember when we were little, I was so affectionate to you. I loved how you were so scared. I just wanted to open you up. Make you happy."
Suddenly I finally came up with an idea for my wedding vows. Well he gave me the idea. "Farkle, you're a genius."
"I know."
I said, "Yeah, you are but you just gave me an idea of what I'm going to say for my wedding vows. Thank you."
"See I told you I would help. I told you so."
I gave him a quick kiss. "Hey I gotta run. Is it ok if I raincheck? I have to write down my wedding vows right now before I forget about it."
"Ok ok. But be safe."
"I will babe."