Chapter 11 Second Date

Hey guys! My Instagram is @ fancarpenter. Please check it out. Enjoy this chapter. xoxo

Maya's POV:
It's been a week since we started dating. Now everyone says we're a power couple. It's true.
Farkle's POV:
She's amazing. We spend a lot of time together. We should go on a date. I don't know. Our first date was a disaster. Maya was giving me 84%! But maybe it will be different this time. After all, she's in love with me and thinks I'm hot.
Maya and I go to the park. We're holding hands. Now is the time to tell her.
Maya's POV:
Farkle gets down on one knee. Is he doing what I think he's doing? "Holy crap! I'm not ready. I love you Farkle but we're too young. And don't convince me with your ring." He starts to laugh. "I'm not proposing to you right now. But I want to ask you something. Will you go on a date with me???" Of course I said yes to him. I hug him and kiss his cheek.
Farkle's POV:
Maya said yes!!!! I dropped her off at her house. She said "I'll see you tomorrow night at 7:00 pm. Don't be late." Then she kisses me and goes inside her house. I can't wait for tomorrow!

The next day...

Maya's POV:
Today is my second date with Farkle. I'm wearing this romper with white heels.

Farkle's POV:Honestly, I'm kinda nervous for my date

Farkle's POV:
Honestly, I'm kinda nervous for my date. I'm just wearing this tuxedo.

 I'm just wearing this tuxedo

I ring Maya's doorbell. She opens the door. "Come here handsome." We kiss. I look at her and she's so beautiful. "Maya, your giving me 100%!" She hits me. "Shut up." We go to my car.
Maya's POV:
We went to this fancy restaurant Riley and Lucas suggested for us. The waiter finds us a table. Farkle and I sat down. He ordered me a salad and got himself steak. I said "I'm enjoying this. Are you?" He smiles. "Of course Maya. I have been dreaming about this for a long time." I'm so lucky to have him as a boyfriend. He said "Will we still be together after high school?"
Farkle's POV:
Maya thinks about it. "I don't know. All I know right now, is that I'm in love you. And that you're all mine. I'm not going anywhere." I'm all Maya's. I like the sound of that. Minutes later, our food comes. We finish our food and go to my car.
Maya's POV:
He drops me off at my apartment. Farkle said "That was incredible. I hope we can do it again." I blushed. "Yeah. Ummm.... do want to stay over?"
Farkle's POV:
What should I do? I mean Maya is looking at me with puppy eyes. Who would say no to that face?

Please comment ideas for the next chapter. Plus vote!
I love you. xoxo