Chapter 23 He's Mine

Enjoy this short chapter! xoxo

Maya's POV:
Yesterday, Farkle and I had an honest conversation. We will end up together. I know it. All I have to do is win him back. How exactly? Maybe I can convince Emma to dump Farkle. I'm not sure. I should tell her that Farkle is still in love with me! And for sure she'll break up with him.
Right now I'm at school. It's 6th period so I have study hall with Emma. I tapped on her shoulder. Here goes nothing. "Emma, can you help a girl out? I mean there's this guy I love and he loves me. But there's this other girl in the way of us. She gave him a reason not to be with me. He's doing this to get back at me for breaking up with him. I told him things I regret saying. Do you know how I can win him back?" She smiled. "I know how you can win him back. But I'm not going to tell you. Probably because I'm the other girl and Farkle is the guy. Am I right?" I nodded. "You're right. I'm sorry. But you know he's still in love with me. Doesn't that bother you?" She glared at me. "I know that. I also know Farkle's moving on from his previous serious relationship with you, for us. It doesn't bother me. Just because what we have is real." Emma did not go there. I stormed at her "Farkle and I have known each other for years. You've only known him for like what? Less than 5 months? We've been through hell a lot . But...." I don't know why I stopped yelling. I looked around the room. Everyone was looking at us. I can't think of anything to say. Emma looked annoyed. "But what?" I gulped. "But.... He chose you, not me. After all we've been through." I felt tears coming down. I put my head on the desk. Why did he have to pick her? Why did I even break up with him? Why am I crying so loud? Why, why, why? I don't want to hear the answers. This is all too much. She said "You win. I knew this would happen ever since Farkle asked me out. For once, I wanted to have a real connection. I thought he was my ideal guy, apparently not. I felt like it was one sided. All he ever talked about was you. You're absolutely perfect for each other. Now that saying it." AM I HEARING THIS RIGHT?!?!?!? I tightly hugged her. I whispered "Thank you." She grinned.

Please check out my Instagram user @ fancarpenter. Comment ideas and vote!
I love you. xoxo