Chapter 4 Break Up

My Instagram user is @ fancarpenter. Check it out. So I have you guys enjoy this chapter! xoxo

Farkle POV:
Maya said "I have an idea." What could it possible be? "What is it?" I said. She told me to break up with Smackle. How could I do that? It's a terrible idea. But I don't love her, I love Maya! "I won't do it. But Smackle can."
Maya POV:
What is he talking about? Wait. He wants Smackle to dump him? For me? Oh, he's so sweet. All I have to do is tell Josh I have moved on. I think that's easy.
We go back to lunch. Riley said "Why did your private talk take so long?" Farkle and I can't tell her the truth. We both stare at each other. "Farkle was helping me study for our science test." Please believe me. "Well why didn't you say so?" Phew. "I just didn't want any help, but turns out I needed it." I can't believe I got away with it. I whispered to Farkle "Can you start acting weird with Smackle?" He said later. We all finish our lunch. And head to our other classes.
Farkle POV:
Smackle and I walk together to go to our Geometry class. She asks "Did something happen between you two?" Oh, no! She knows something happened. Come on Farkle, lie to her face. "Maya and I??? No way. I don't see her like that anymore." Good job. Playing it safe. "Oh, okay. 'Cause I felt like you were hiding a secret." In fact I am. "Farkle, I feel like we should take things to the next level." My plan is not working. Plan B, just break up with her. "Smackle, I--" "I love you too." And then she hugs and goes to class. What just happened? I was going to break up with her, but she just cuts me off. Maya's going to kill me. I see her walk out of the restroom.
Maya POV:
I see Farkle "Did she break up with you yet?" He looked down on the floor. "No. I think I made things worse." Before I could say anything, he went to his classroom. I was furious. I went to my art class. I sat next to Riley and started painting. Riley's eyes went big once I was done. "Are you ok Maya? You can tell me anything." She seemed worried. Well I did paint what I felt. A broken heart.

Please comment ideas for the next chapter! Plus vote.
I love you. xoxo