Sheffield

We piled into the van and shut the doors. I was squished in between Woody and Kyle. Dan started the engine and we began to drive up to Sheffield. Woody turned the radio on and we sat there singing along to 'sleep alone' by Two Door Cinema Club. The journey was long, but being with Dan, Kyle, Woody and Will, it wasn't so bad. Oh who am I kidding, it was amazing! A month ago I was stuck in the 'care home' and I would have never thought that I'd be touring with Bastille. A lot has happened in this past month. And I'm glad it has.

"Lets play a game!" Kyle laughed, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Urgh" all the guys moaned.

"I'll play Kyle" I smiled.

"Okay, I'll start" he said. I didn't know what we were playing so I sat there looking at him, waiting for him to start whatever he was starting. "I spy with my little eye something beginning with...." He paused and stroked his beard, thinking. "B"

"Um..." I looked around. "Bridge"

"Lily, do you see a bridge? It's called I spy, you have to be able to see it, duu" Kyle said.

"Oh, sorry, um," I laughed. "Bastille?"

"Nope" Kyle said smugly.

"Blue car"

"Damn, how did you know?" He laughed.

"Because there's a blue car in front of us" I pointed to the blue ford driving a few metres I front of us.

"Okay, your turn" he said excitedly.

"W" I said looking at Dan, he was wearing his wolf t-shirt.

"No, you're supposed to say 'I spy with my little eye something beginning with...'" Kyle prompted. "Did you never play this game?" He asked turning to me.

"I played it when I was little, probably, but I don't have any siblings so I had no one to play it with" I laughed.

"Oh..."

"Okay, I spy with my little eye, something beginning with W" I said.

"Woody"

"No" I looked over to Dan again.

"Will"

"No"

"White van"

"No"

"Water"

"Kyle, do you see water? It's called I spy, you have to be able to see it, duu" I said doing my best Kyle impression. Everyone laughed and I turned bright red.

"White t-shirt" Kyle shot.

"No" I shot a quick glance to Dan, who saw me and I quickly looked away, embarrassed.

"Wolf t-shirt" Dan said.

"Ding ding ding!" I said putting my finger on my nose and pointing at Dan with my other hand.

"Dannn! You said you didn't want to play!" Kyle whined.

"I don't, you were just being blind, it was so obvious, she kept staring at me" Dan said sending a wink to me.

"No I didn't" I said quickly looking down to hide my embarrassed face.

"Pft, fine, your turn Dan" Kyle smirked.

"No Kyle, you go" Dan said.

"No, no, no, I insist, you got the answer right, you spy now" Kyle chuckled quietly.

"Ky- fine, I spy with my little eye something beginning with R" Dan said, his voice sounded really bored.

"Road" Kyle said.