Prologue: Saying Goodbye To Dad

"Hayden... You need to know that I have to go to jail because of our incident we did last night... I got caught as we ran into different directions..."

"But dad! You can't be serious right now! You're going to jail all because of that incident we did at the bank!" Hiccup groans as he looks at his father.

"Yes, I know Hayden but I want you to know that you will have to live by yourself until I get out of jail... or maybe never... I got charged for a lot more other things for what we did in the past, you're lucky I didn't say anything of what you did!"

"I should be the one going into jail not you!"

"Hayden! You are only 15! You still have one more chance out into this world before the police can even find you! You need to know that my time is up, just remember one thing when you fall in love with someone special, make sure that you don't tell them your history if she isn't a policewoman, you understand me?"

"Yes of course...." Hayden steps back, looking at his father upset.

"I'm really sorry to disappoint you son... but you can visit me whenever you want to," Stoick smiles to his son, but soon enough a knock was heard on the door.

"Stoick Haddock, this is the police of Berk, please grab your belongings and come out of the house and come with us!"

"Alright, I am coming," Stoick quickly grabbed his bag and he looked to his son and he kissed his forehead.

"Hopefully I can kiss your forehead eventually," He chuckles to his son as he grabs his sack full of his clothes and supplies.

"I hope so dad, I hope to see you soon, I love you dad."

"I love you too son..."

"Are you coming or what!" The policeman yells out from the Haddocks front door.

"Yes I am just saying goodbye to my son!"

"Alright then!" Stoick turns the door knob and opens the door quickly revealing the chief of the police and 5 other policemen and women, waiting for him.

"Let's go to your new home, Haddock..."

"Alright then.... Hofferson," he smirks widely as Mr Hofferson puts the cuffs on Stoick's wrists.

"I can't wait to throw you in that cage, I have been waiting for years..."

"Whatever... like I would care..."

"Oh you really should care... because my jail is hell Haddock... especially for you..."

u

Here is the prologue for you amazing readers! I know it's just straight forward but the memories and heaps more will be in the story so you will understand it later.

Foreverhttyd.