Chapter 16: Breaking Me

Ally

It had to be my ex-boyfriend Jack Frost.... Of course! If you guys don't already know, the first year I came to New York, Jack and I actually went out for about 6 months before I broke it off with him. The thing is, I actually still had a crush on Hayden but I thought Jack and I would put it off but it didn't go so well because he cheated on me with another girl like all the play boys do.

"Why the hell are you doing this Jack?" I yell out to him and he starts to walk closer to us and my squad start to aim their guns at Jack. "It's really easy tuts," Jack says as he keeps walking over closer and closer. 

"I want to win you back... and what only way to do it, then by doing a crime," Jack says smirking and my eyes widen. Just like Hayden... he is copying Hayden...

"Hey Milady, are you okay?" Hayden says as he walks to me and I turn around. "Do you know Jack Frost?"

"Yeah I do, he was my best mate in school, why you ask?"

"Because he is standing right there," I tell him ass I point my gun toward him.

"Oh..." Hayden starts to walk closer to me.

"Jack, what the hell are you doing here?" Hayden yells out and he just bursts into laughter.

"So you're the one who is taking the love of my life away?" Jack says pissed off, which causes my eyes to widen.

"Your copied me!" Hayden yells angrily.

"So you're just going to take her away from me and use her, well done Haddock, well done..." Jack yells out which causes a few of our officers to get out of their concentration and they all look to Hayden disgusted.

"What the hell are you talking about Frost, of course I wouldn't do that to my best friend!" As I hear the words 'best friend' my heart shatters into millions of pieces. Yes, I have had a crush on Hayden for a few years, don't judge me.

"Look at her, it looks like her heart has been crushed into a million pieces," Jack says laughing and Hayden just looks to me.

"Are you okay?" Hayden whispers to me and I look to him for a second, then back to Jack and I ball up my fists. "Yeah I am fine, he is just messing with my feels abit," I whisper back and I point my gun at him again.

"You really should step back before you get killed." I yell out to Jack and a huge smirk spreads on his face.

"You wouldn't kill me, especially since you love me and no one else." Jack says as he crosses his arms and I roll my eyes playfully.

"You won't win my heart back Jack, that's a true fact." I yell at him and he just chuckles.

"It will happen one day Hofferson, one day!" Jack yells as he steps back from his stand position.

"Get ready to fire." I say to the officers and they all do as I command.

"Ally, Do I join in to or not?" Hayden asks.

"Not just yet, you can come with me." I say and a huge grin spreads on his face.

"And what is with that grin?" I ask him and he just rolls his eyes playfully.

"I think I may know how to catch Jack and some of his crew."

"Well, tell me then!" I say very curious and he chuckles.

"I will soon Milady, very soon..."

-------------------

Yes I know it's a short chapter, but there will be a juicy hiccstrid moment coming next chapter so I hope your extremely excited!

Foreverhttyd.