Chapter 10: Hayden's First Day

Hayden

I really blew it with her. I actually thought that the two of us would get along all over again, but she just hung up on me! I really hate it when people do that. But Ally does have reasons to since she hated me because of our incident years back.

A few minutes of getting my suitcases to the front door I grab my house keys and I open the door and it reveals the most beautiful doorway I have ever seen. There was frames of the family already on the walls and on the ground there is a really nice red carpet. Right behind the door there was a coat rack and as well as that, under this glass art frame, there was a small table with a note. What the heck is this note doing here? I quickly pick it up and I begin to read it.

Hayden,

I have brought this house especially for you because I knew that this would be the perfect fit for you. I really wish I was there to smile with you and just enjoy the house tour. But sadly I can't. But I really hope you like the house sweet heart, but one more thing. I replaced your old bed to a brand new bed which is way comfier and easier to sleep in. But the old one is still here just in case If you can come back to visit. I will see you soon!
Aunty Ethel.

A huge smile starts to spread on my face as I finish reading the note. I really can't believe she did all this for me. Buy me a new car and a house. She is really the greatest aunty in the world. I would never replace her with anyone else.

I keep looking through the house and it just gets better and better! The kitchen is humungous! Then right outside the I can see the backyard and it also has a huge pool, the yard is big enough to throw huge pool parties and it's spectacular! I quickly run towards the stairs just wondering what the upstairs would look like. But as I get there, I was blocked in with boxes containing all the furniture in all bedrooms and mine. Oh well, I might as well just sleep on the couch, so then I can start building my bed and furniture tomorrow.

I quickly walk over to my suitcases and I find my blanket and pillow, then I walk down the stairs to go over to the couch to set up my sleeping place.

"There we go." I say to myself and I go into the blanket and I put my head onto my pillow and I slowly drift back to sleep.

...The next day...

Narrative

At the very early hours of the morning, Hayden's eyes flicker open and he gets up from the couch, looking very drowsy. He looks over to the mirror which was on the wall and he sees his hair very messy and he looks at his hair disgusted.

"I really need to get ready for work." He says to himself and he goes towards the downstairs bathroom with his bathroom supplies, towels and his work clothes. Hayden takes off his clothes quickly and he goes into the shower and turns on the water. As it turns on and the water touches his skin, he sighs happily since his new life has only just begun.

After he finished his shower, he quickly dries himself with his fluffy towel and gets dressed and quickly cleaning his teeth rapidly before sprinting out of the bathroom to put on his red converse shoes and then brushing his hair making his locks in perfect line. Hayden smiles in the mirror, then he grabs his wallet and phone and he runs towards to his first day of work.

Hayden

As I run into work, I saw my boss smiling at me. "Good morning Hayden! Ready for training?" Alex says as he throws me a black apron and I smile.

"Yes I am sir," I say.

"Alright, Ashley will train you for the next 30 minutes, show you the basics of how to make each coffee, then you need to show off your communication skills before the store opens, have you got it?"

"Yes sir, I am completely ready."

"Alright, Ashley, teach him the basics and make sure you tell him some greetings that he can use." Alex says, then I see the girl Ashley walk in with a smile on her face.

"Hi Hayden," She says and I smile back.

"Hi Ashley." I greet her.

"Let's teach you some of the basics of how to make coffees, then show your communication skills to me, then I think you're ready!" Ashley says.

....A few minutes later....

Hayden

A few minutes later of training, I have gotten the hang of coffee making and the communication skills I need to improve, but Ashley will help me with it.

"Alright Hayden! It's time to open the shop! It's 5:45am!" Ashley smiles widely and she walks to the door and she opens it with 3 costumers walking in getting ready to order.