Chapter 19: Painkillers

Hey readers!
before I start the chapter I wanted to tell you guys that I have a brand new book that will be published in the next couple of months. But I am going to try and complete it before december, if not January at the latest and who knows I might update the book all at once, I am still thinking about it. but I hope you enjoy next chapter!

-----------------

A few hours later

Narrative

A few hours after the incident, Jack had gone home since he had work the next day, leaving Hayden to look after Ally all night. But he hasn't even slept a wink, all he did was have his eyes of Ally, just waiting for her to wake up. But he looks down to his phone to see that it is 3am and he groans annoyed.

"Come on Ally, please wake up soon..." He mumbles to himself as he keeps holding Ally's hand and sitting at the edge of his bed.

"I really hope you will wake up..." He keeps whispering over and over again. But not long after him whispering that, he heard a huge bang on his door which made him curious. He stood up and he walked down towards his front door and opened it to reveal Ally's mother, Bella.

"Where's my darling daughter! I-" Bella says furious until she realises that it was Hayden and her eyes widen.

"H-Hayden... could it be?" She whispers and Hayden just smiles.

"Yes, it's me Bella," Hayden says with a huge smile spread on his face.

"Hayden, I haven't seen you in years, how have you been holding up with your dad and all?"

"I'm better since I am in the same city as him again, but I am sad at the moment..." Hayden says which makes her curious.

"And why are you upset?"

"Ever since I have come back here, Ally has hated me... but today it's been really different, I mean she's never been nice to me like that..." Hayden says and she crosses her arms smiling.

"And I think I might know why."

"Really?" She nods.

"Yes, the reason is that she has a crush on you," She says and my eyes widen.

"You can't be serious, I thought she hated me," Hayden says in shock and she just smiles widely.

"She just didn't show anything to you because she said to me that you would just reject her and I reckon you wouldn't," Bella says.

"What do you reckon I should do?" Hayden asks.

"I reckon you should take her out for the day and then give her affection. But make sure she is having a day off and for you as well Hayden," Bella says as she crosses her arms.

"Alright then, thank you for the help." Hayden says happily.

"I am going to take her home, thank you for helping her out." Bella says as she starts to walk up the stairs.

"No worries, let me help you out with putting her in the car." Hayden says and the two of them go up to the bedroom towards Ally. A couple of minutes later when they arrive at Hayden's bedroom, Hayden heard a groan and he quickly opened the door to see Ally sitting up on the bed holding her head.

"Ally!" Hayden says happily and she turns around to see him and her mother.

"Hayden, where am I?" Ally asks confused.

"You're in my room, but your mother is here to take you home." Hayden moves out of the way to reveal Ally's mother.

"Thank you..." She says, but groans.

"I have a massive headache..." She says holding her head.

"Ally, how about you stay here for the day?"

"Well, I do need a day off and I can rest for a bit, so okay!" Ally smiles widely and Hayden chuckles.

"Alright then! I will see you tomorrow, but Hayden will give you a couple of painkillers and water," Bella says as she throws a bag full of Ally's supplies.

"There you go Ally; I will see you later!" Bella says as she walks out of the room and she goes out of the Hayden's bedroom going towards the stairs.

"Alright, bye mother!" Ally yells and Hayden smiles.

"Thank you for letting me stay Hayden."

"No worries," Hayden says and he gets up going towards the kitchen. When he gets to the kitchen a huge smile spreads on his face. He has his best friend back after all these years.

Ally

As Hayden walks out of the room, a smile spreads on my face. I finally got my best friend back after all these years. The two of u have been enemies for so long now were very close friends.

"Ally! How many pain killers do you usually have!" Hayden yells from the kitchen.

"I have two!" I yell back and I didn't get a reply. While I hold my head, I got a pat on my back to see that Hayden was right behind me holding a glass of water and two pain killers in his hands and she smiles.

"Thank you..." I whisper and he passes me the pain killers.

"No worries," Hayden whispers back and smiles.

"You really have amazed me," I say, then I take the pain killers.

"I am honoured." Hayden chuckles and I just roll my eyes playfully.

"You deserve to be honoured." I say as I kiss his cheek and I noticed that his cheeks went a light shade of red.

"T-Thank you..."

------------------

I know I was supposed to update this on my birthday yesterday (it's still today for American's) but here it is! I hope you enjoyed it! Comment and vote what you think of it!

Foreverhttyd!