Chapter 5: Meeting Her

Narrative

A couple of minutes later of driving in the street, the two men arrive at Hayden's new house. Hayden turns off the car's engine and steps out of his car relieving his new house and it was bigger than Hiccup thought it would be. In the front yard there are really beautiful garden beds and the flowers are absolutely beautiful! And near the door there are swinging seats with pillows and blankets on them.

"This is an amazing house kid," Alex says as he walks up to Hayden with his clip board.

"Yeah it definitely is," Hayden says.

"Well, how about I just give you the job, but you give me your resume and Cover letter then." Alex says.

"Alright then, what do I need to wear?" Hayden asks.

"You just need to wear a black shirt, then just wear some jeans or appropriate clothes for work." Alex explains and he starts to walk towards his car.

"I will see you tomorrow then?"

"Alright, see you then." Hayden says.

Alex gives him a simple nod and he jumps back into the car, but Hayden goes back to attention of his new house.

"I never thought it would be this big..." He says to himself. Alex honks the horn on his car and Hayden waves to his new boss.

Hayden

As I wave to Alex, I look back to see my huge house and it was amazing! I really want to check it out, but I don't have a house key... ARGH! That's so annoying! My cousin didn't even-

I hear a ring tone from my phone and it's him. Wow.... And I just talked about him...

"Hello, why are you calling up?" I ask.

"I have your keys dude; I will have to give it to you after work."

"How many hours do I have to wait?"

"You have to wait another 4 hours... just go around the city and do something for a couple of hours." Ethan says over the phone.

"Alright then. But what do you reckon I should do?" I ask.

"Maybe go visit your dad, or go to a night club or do something." Ethan says.

"Alright then, I think I might see dad."

"That's a good idea, I will see you later." I say and I hang up. I look at my car and I groan annoyed. I can't believe I drove here and now I have to do something else and all I want to do is unpack and relax before I go to my job tomorrow. But oh well, I might as well just go visit my father to see how he is.

A few minutes later...

Hayden

I close my car door as I look to the police station. I can't believe I am going to do this... hopefully they don't judge me for being the son of the biggest criminal in the country.

As I walk into the building, the police men and women who were on duty turned around from their computers and they look at me in shock.

"W-What are you doing here?" A woman asks as she stands up.

"I just wanted to see my father, do you know which prison he is in by any chance?" I ask.

"Guys, let me take over." I hear another woman say. As she walks out from the back and into the front, a huge smirk spreads on her face.

"Hello Haddock..." My eyes widen to hear my last name been called. Is this Ally Hofferson? The one I ditched?

"Hofferson..." I mumble annoyed.

"Now if you're wondering where your father is, he is in the New York prison, which is where he truly belongs..." Ally says.

"He doesn't belong in there! He has already been in there for years!" I say.

"Whatever.... But really, you need to know that you will be next to go in there if you don't tell the whole world that you were included in a lot of his crimes..." She growls.

"Why don't you stop being a bitch!"

"Hey! You shouldn't say that to the chief of this police station!"

"I can say whatever I want!" I yell.

I knew I shouldn't have come into this police station because she is here. If you guys don't know our story, well when I was young when I went to my first crime with my dad, Ally and her father found out and since her father was a police man, both of our fathers had become enemies and we have hated each other ever since.

I really should get out of here, but I am only getting started.