Chapter 8: You Can Become Like Me Hayden.

Hey guys, sorry for not posting early today I was looking for my USB which contained chapter 8 and sadly I couldn't find it so I had to start it again.

-------------------------

A few minutes later...

Hayden

"HAHAHAHAHAHA oh! I love that memory Hayden," Dad says as he tries to get his breath back.

"Yes that was a good one. But dad, I need to talk to you about something," I interrupt him from his laughing.

"Yeah of course you can, what's up?" Dad asks.

"Well, why did you kill Nathan Hofferson?" I ask him curious.

"Hayden, I have reasons to kill him and you know why," Dad says as he crosses his arms.

"I know dad, but you didn't have to kill-"

"Yes I did have to kill him Hayden! He was a huge threat to us! You really need to know that!" He yells at me.

"Dad! You didn't have to kill him! I know he was starting the investigation but you need to know that killing isn't the answer!" I yell back.

"I saved your butt Hayden! You would be in jail with us right now if he wasn't killed! You knew that his daughter saw our true identities!"

"Yes I know! But dad! You're a complete idiot! This is one of the reasons why I don't like you! You never think before you do, you just do instead! You really need to know the fact that killing costs you to go to jail like you are now!" I yell at him and I cross my arms angrily.

"This is one of the reasons why I don't like you, your always judgemental about this shit! If it wasn't for your mother, you would be a robber like me! You literally believed her shit and not mine! Your dumb in the head!"

"At least I'm not in jail!" I yell at him and I walk towards the bars, signalling that I want to get out of the cell.

"Look, just think about it Hayden, you could become like me." He says to me which made me shiver.

"I might think about it, goodbye father," I say as I walk out of the cell walking towards the entry of the jail.

I still can't believe that he got into jail because of that murder. I really need to think of how I should get him out of there. He is technically all the family I got here. As I walk towards the door I thank the men and I am still thinking about what he said. "You could become like me." That rings in my mind and I shiver.

I really can't believe I thought of that. He really wants his son to do his bad actions? Let his son do the jobs that he assigns... I reckon it is the most stupid thing I have ever heard from my father in years. As I was in my thinking mode, I started to feel my pocket vibrate when I realise that my phone is ringing and I answer it.

"Hello." I say.

"Hey Hayden, it's Ethan. I am at your house waiting for you to come home. I have your keys." Ethan says and a huge sigh of relief goes through my mouth.

"I am glad for that; I will be there in 10," I say as I start to run towards my car and I hop into it.

"Alright then, I will see you soon then." Ethan says and the call dies making me smile widely. I can finally get into my house without any problems!

----------

Hey guys, I am so sorry if this chapter is very short it's late at night at the moment and I promise you guys that 2 chapters will be updated tomorrow. I hope you guys enjoyed my chapter though. 

Wattpad, Foreverhttyd.