Chapter 31: Usual Duties

A couple of Months later...

Narrative

Ever since Jack's death, Ally and her friends haven't been themselves. Ally would usually just go to work with the sake of just getting the investigations done then just go home again and just regret that she didn't get to say goodbye to her best friend but as well as that, Hayden and Ally haven't talked at all for two months.

"Ally, you need to just get over it. Jack is dead." Eret said as he brings in her dinner and she looked down to her hands.

"It was my fault, Eret. But there is one thing that I am going to do." Ally mumbled.

"And what is that?"

"The chief is allowed to decide if the murderer can be killed and I have decided that it will be the case." Ally said and Eret widens his eyes. "Your going to kill Crash?" Eret said and Ally looks up.

"Yes, I will be, I am doing that tomorrow... But I am going to ask him some questions before he gets killed."

"That's not the solution, Ally." Eret said throwing his fist on the table, making the water that is in her class, splash.

"For me, it is. He was one of the biggest villains in this world, we need him dead Eret, thats the solution." Ally said and he crosses his arms. "Are you sure?"

"Positively sure." She said and he walks out of the office, still agitated about it. As Eret leaves the office, Ally continues to think what she is going to say to him as her final words. WHY DID YOU DO IT! Would be her first clue. In these types of situations, she has watched her father kill people like this, now it's her turn to folloe in her fathers foot steps.

"It's a good thing for all of us... Espcially to Frost, I can get my revenge for what he did to my best friend." Ally said to herself while putting a piece of cut up chicken into her mouth.

THE NEXT DAY

Hayden
As I wake up, I see that the time is 7:00am in the morning and I groan. I never thought on my day off I would get up out of bed at 7:00am, but that's my usual schedule I guess. When I jump out of bed, I quickly headed down the stairs when I noticed that a lot of people were walking outside walking towards the police station. What the hell is going on? Did I miss something? As I walk towards the couch, I hear a big bang on my door, so I run over to it and I open the door and it reveals Flynn puffing.

"What's going on man?" I asked him.

"Ally is going to kill Crash today... That's why everyone is going down to the police station." Flynn says still puffed out. She is getting revenge for Frost.... I knew that this would happen.... Of course she would get revenge for the idiot. She shouldn't do that for him at all... He had a life sentence for murdering over ten innocent people, including her mother and best friend... I just don't get it... does she want all of this to end?

"What do you reckon? Will she ask him questions and all that?"

"Probably... and this is her first kill that she has done in her police career." Flynn said and I cross my arms. She really is stubborn, I can tell you that.

"She is a very stobborn girl, I can say that Flynn." I said and he chuckles.

"Wait, but when she kills him, you know he has other mates that are going to track her down and kill them." I said stressing and he crosses his arms. "She got them into jail a long time ago." Flynn said and I look at him in shock.

"How many years has she done this?" I ask and he shrugs.

"I don't know, I think a year and a half now." Flynn said and I groan annoyed. She is a smarty pants.

"Flynn, we really should be getting over there so we can convince her to stop him getting killed." I said while running up the stairs to grab a shirt.

"Hayden, when she wants something done, she will do it. No one can convince her out of this... Not even you..."

I can convince her, just you watch Rider, just watch...

[Hello readers! Heres a new chapter for you all! Thank you very much for 4K reads and 400+ votes, you guys are such an amazing fandom! I will tend to finish this book in the next coupele of weeks so expect a few updates a day.]
Foreverhttyd