Chapter 6: Time For A Second Chance?

Narrative

"You can't be serious right now?! You the one who started missions with your dad behind my back!" Ally screeches at him.

"And you're the one who is being a complete bitch to me!" Hayden yells at her.

Alright, let's back it up here, you guys really want to see the full story of how the hate each other? Even though you do have details of their story, but it's actually bigger than you think. So, here's a very important flashback which shows the whole story.

FLASHBACK

"Dad, why are we doing this again?" Hayden asks his father, confused and agitated.

"We are going to steal something very precious in the museum because it's very pricey, now Hayden, since your very quick and the smallest out of us, I want you get the expensive gem okay?" Stoick explains to his son.

"Y-Yeah okay..." He says.

As the car stops, all the men and Hayden jumped out of the black truck and they go towards the museum very quietly and sneakily so the triggered light at the front door brightens up getting peoples attention.

"Men!" one of the men whisper loudly to them, getting their attention.

"What? Are you backing out again?" Another one says and some men chuckle.

"No, there is security guards there, we need to sneak in the back way."

"Well, that's an amazing idea!" Stoick buts in.

"Alright, is there any entries to get into this museum besides the front door which is protected?" The men look around the area very quietly to see if there was an entry in, when Hayden notices something.

"Dad! Up there, there is an entrance in." Hayden whispers to his father and he points at the air conditioner which leads into the museums ventilation system.

"That's the best idea that I have heard from you all day Hayden, quickly men, lift my son up into the vent's." Stoick commands. Two men quickly and carefully put Hayden onto their shoulders and they look to Stoick for more instructions.

"You idiots, you lift him into the vent's! You guys are dumb heads!" Stoick slaps his hand onto his forehead in disappointment when the men.

"Sorry sir, it's just you always give us instructions all the time." One of the men explain.

"Yeah, Yeah, whatever! Just get my boy up there before we get caught!" The two men look towards each other and they both do what was told and lifted Hayden into the vent's, and soon after, one by one they climbed the bricks into the ventilation system and they start to crawl through them.

"Daddy, I think the museum looks good from over here!" Ally squeals happily to her father and her father smiles.

"Good darling, but I think I am going to have one last check before we leave darling." Nathan says to his daughter and she smiles.

"Okay daddy!" She screams happily and she sits down on one of the soft chairs. But to Nathan, something didn't feel right. He felt as if he was being watched by someone or even if the museum is about to be robbed.

"Daddy, is everything okay?" Ally looks to her dad agitated.

"No honey, I feel as if somethings wrong," Nathan says to his daughter.

"And how wrong do you think it is." She asks curious and he turns to her with a serious face.

"I really don't know darling; I really don't know." Nathan whispers and he starts to walk towards the room.