Chapter 9: A Special Call?

Narrative

The past few minutes have started to get very exciting for Hayden since he is finally getting his house keys from his cousin and that he can go inside his house and that he can relax after an extremely long day. But as Hayden drives through the city, he starts to notice that there were police cars outside of the bank and there was a lot of yelling and screaming inside the building.

"What's going on?" Hayden asks to himself as he stops the car at the other side of the street when he sees an old mate of his sprinting off down the street heading towards his car when Hayden sees Ally of duty, he smiles. He can really see why she has a bitchy attitude when she is on duty.

"Hey! Get back here!" Ally screams as he starts to chase the villain and Hayden sighs annoyed. "I really can't believe an idiot like him would do that." Hayden says to himself as he walks towards his car, but he sighs sadly to see that Ally was out of his sights. He really wishes that the two of them can hang out like they did before that huge incident years back when they were kids.

Hayden quickly hops into his car and he drives towards his house which was just down the road and after a couple of minutes later he is there, revealing his cousin sitting at his stairs and he smirks.

"Hey Ethan!" Hayden says as he hops out of the car and he locks it.

"Hey Hayden! Here's your keys!" Ethan says while getting up from the stairs and he throws him his keys which makes him smile widely.

"Thanks, but would you like to stay here for a while or do you need to go home?" Hayden asks.

"I have to go home since I have a wife at home with children so I need to see them before their mother has to put them to bed." Ethan says.

"That's perfectly fine, thanks for helping me today Ethan," Hayden smiles to his cousin and he nods in approval.

"Of course I would help my cousin out, but make sure you stay safe around here," Ethan says as he walks towards his car and he gives Hayden a final wave before taking off home.

Hayden

I can't believe it! After hours of waiting I can finally go into my house and I can sleep! This has been one of the biggest days that I have had ever since I graduated from school last year... and I wished that my parents would have been there for me on my graduation day... I want to just cry from that day. Ally didn't even say goodbye after the day we graduated or even have my parent's there. But my aunty gotten to get a skype call so that my day could watch me graduate that day.

As I start walking towards my car, I again heard yelling becoming louder and louder with the black hooded man running past my drive way with Ally leading with three other policemen and women. I really wish she could at least become friends with me again, or at least just show a sign that she would like to be my friend again (I know she gave him her phone number, but it's just to help him around until he gets used to the city) and maybe we could even hang out once in a while.

I open up the bot of my car and I start to collect my suitcases when I get a phone call from a random number. That's weird? Who the heck got my phone number?

I quickly answer the call. "Hello, this is Hayden Haddock here." I greet.

"Hey Hayden, it's Ally... Can I ask a favour from you?" Ally asks.

"Yeah sure what's up?" I say.

"Do you know that hooded man by any chance?"

"No I don't. the whole gang is in New York jail, so I haven't been contacted or anything from them in years." I explain and I hear a scoff in the background.

"Alright then... thanks for the help..." She says and she hangs up straight away which makes me frown. No goodbye no nothing... I really thought she would have wanted to be my friend again... but I guess not...