Chapter 17: You Really Amaze Me Part 1

Ally
"I will tell you soon Milady, very soon..." As Hayden says that, he walks over to the police men and women and he starts to discuss the plan with them and I just stand there waiting for my orders, but I start to notice that Jacks men are preparing their weapons, but mostly guns to shoot at my fellow colleagues when Hayden runs back to me.

"Alright, so what you have to do is go over to Jack and start to flirt with him, but there's a quick twist you have to do..." Hayden mumbled the last part and I cross my arms.

"And what is that?" I ask him annoyed and he looks to me looking pissed off.

"I need you to.... I need you to kiss him..." Hayden says annoyed and my eyes widen.

"Hayden! He is my ex! Why would I do that?" I say angrily to him.

"Trust me it's best if you do," Hayden says and I sigh in defeat.

"Fine.... But you owe me big time...." I say angrily.

"Yes I will owe you big time, now I will tell you when to go..." Hayden says and he walks back to our fellow colleagues and 5 to 10 police officers quickly go around the block towards the back of them.

"Hopefully the plan works..." I mumble under my breath and I start to walk over to Jack pretending that we have surrendered and that I have fallen for him again, but something felt very off about this plan, Jack would have done something better to this and not have shown up.

"Jack," I say and he turns around smirking.

"Yes?" He asks as he bends down to my height and I fake smile.
"Since you had to many people in your gang, we have decided to surrender." I say and he smirks widely.

"Oh really?" He asks. But as the two us talk, I started noticing that a lot of our police men and women had starting to sneak up to the men and pass them out with a cloth.

"Yes, that's the truth." I say to him and his smirk grows.
"And does that mean your heart is mine again?" Jack says and I stand there frozen for a minute and I started to think of weather to say yes or no.

"Ally, earth to Ally." Jack says which makes me go out of my trans and I just stare into his piercing, blue, icy eyes.

"Sorry... I just zoned out," I say laughing nervously.

"Classic Ally, always zoning out." He chuckles and I smile nervously.

"Well... yeah..." I say laughing a little and he looks at me with stress in his eyes.

"Ally, is everything okay?" Jack says and my head starts to lighten and memories started to come into my mind.

"Oh my god..." I say to myself as I keep remembering the memories from what happened in the past.

'Daddy? Is everything okay?' I hear my younger self say in my mind and more tears roll down my cheeks.

"Dad..." I say again and Jack just looks at me stressed and I noticed in the back of the corner of my eye, Hayden is running towards me.

'Daddy!!!!!!!' I hear my younger self scream again in my mind and more tears roll down my cheeks.

"Daddy..." I say loud enough for everyone to hear.

"What's happening to her?" Jack asks Hayden as he runs over to us.

"I think she might be having a memory craze..." Hayden says.

"What's that?" Jack asks and more tears roll down my cheeks.

"It's when after an extreme bad memory in the past comes to haunt you. so what it does is that it appears in your mind at any time making them think about the memory and have a huge breakdown..." Hayden explains to Jack.

"Ally, look at me have deep breaths..." Hayden says to me as he holds my hands, but the memory comes worse.

"I-I don't know if I can..." I say as I start shaking.

"Jack, I know that were not friends anymore, but can you please help me with her?" Hayden asks and Jack looks at me then him and he nods.

"Anything for her..." Jack says and the two boys carefully sit me down on the ground.

"Ally, just look at me." Hayden says and I turn to Hayden and he starts to hold my hands and rub them.

"Take deep breaths, everything will be okay..." Hayden says and more tears roll down my cheeks.

"Y-You reckon?" I whisper and he nods.

"Yeah everything is okay..." Hayden says before everything turns black.

-----------------------------------------

Hey readers!

I decided to make a part 1 and 2 of this since I want to make it interesting. Now you see that the friendship of Hiccup and Jack is starting to evolve more? Because I decided that they will be friends again. I am spoiling you on that, but I am not telling you how they become friends again. 

On another note, my birthday is in 12 days (26th October) I am so excited! I am turning 16 people! *Gasp emoji* it's my sweet 16th! WOO! But I will be updating a few chapter on that day so I can celebrate it with you guys. I am so glad that I can celebrate it on here once again with all of you guys. Please make sure that you vote and comment down what you like about this chapter. 

Foreverhttyd.