Chapter 24: Mother's Funeral

Narrative

As everyone goes towards the church, Ally looks at her speech and she sighs.

"Are you okay?" Elsa asks when she walks over to us and Ally sighed again.

"Yeah, I have my speech ready." Ally said and Elsa nods, then walks off to the rest of her friendship group.

"Let's just get this done and over with..." Ally says and she walks into the church heading towards the front with Eret behind her.

"Ally, if you cry and you need help with talking of your speech, let me know." Eret said and Ally looks to him.

"Whatever Eret..." She whispers as she sits down waiting for it to start.

~A few minutes later~

"Now we would like to do the eulogies with Ally and Eret." The priest said and the two of them stand up and walk to the microphone and Ally stands in front of it first.

"Well.... I didn't expect doing my mother funeral at 18...." Ally said sighing and a lot of her friends just look at her upset.

"But those 18 years were worth it, my mother and I had a very special bond. The two of us would always go out to the beach and she would teach me her favourite sport volleyball which was a lot of fun. But when mum retired as a volleyball player it was pretty disappointing since I wanted to see her play all the time at her old games. But years later I joined into competitive volleyball and in which, mum was always at every game cheering me on from the side lines. But over the years I had changed like my mother, but the special bond stayed. But there was one thing I remembered that she told me before she died two weeks ago..... 'The friends are the enemy'." Ally said.

"And I reckon we will all find that out soon enough...." Ally said.

"There was one very special quote that she said to me just 15 days ago.... 'Accomplish your dreams!' Which had inspired me to do a lot of things I have wanted to do." Ally said.

"We love her very much and we tend to accomplish our dreams...." Ally said and she goes off the microphone. (I'm sorry if it's bad, I just had to think it over the top of my head).

~After the funeral~
"I loved your speeches." Punzie says as she walks over to Astrid and Eret who were just sitting at the seat outside of the church with their eyes blood shot.

"T-Thanks......" Eret said.

"Whatever..... I'm just going to go home." Ally said while getting up and walking away, heading towards the car.

"Guys, Ally is going to be doing alot of things from now on." Eret said and he follows Ally to the car and Hayden and Jack look at each other.

"We really need to cheer her up," Jack said.

"Agreed, but what with?" Hayden says.

"Well she will be doing quite a bit of work with her investigations and captures. Maybe it's best if we let her do that. I actually remember when she was on duty, she literally went hard on alot of her villians." Elsa butts in and the guys look at her curious.

"When do you reckon she will go back to work?" Punzie asks.

"She goes back tomorrow." Jack said.

"Then we need to help her with her investigations," Punzie said happily but Elsa frowns.

"She works alone, and I think it's best if she does it by herself, it will get her off the grief," Elsa said.

"Alright then, lets help her out eventually though," Punzie said, but Elsa death glares her.

"BY HERSELF!" Elsa said, then walked off leaving the rest of the gang speechless.

-----------------
Hey guys! Here is a new update! I hope it's not to rushed.

Foreverhttyd.