Chapter 34: Lonely Snoggletog? Part 1

A couple of weeks later...

Narrative 

Ever since the incident of Ally saving Crash Henderson, everyone has been going to the police station to give the young officer presents, saying thank you or they would just ask why she did it.... But today was different. Today was Snoggletog, the biggest event of the year for all people, especially for the Hofferson's... Well it was.... Since Astrid told Eret to get lost, he headed over to Hiccup's to celebrate the occasion with all of their friends, but Astrid didn't want to go over there... She wanted to just stay in the house being depressed and lonely. 

She wanted Jack and her parent's to be here.... But after the incident of what had caused her to go 'Soft' she didn't want to see anyone... She didn't even put the tree up for the occasion. As the young officer had awoken from her beauty sleep, she had gotten up out of bed and she did her usual schedule. Had a shower, braid her hair, get into her uniform and finally put her hat on. Looking in the mirror one last time, she walked out into the cold breeze which she felt every morning, she smiled to herself and headed into her police car and headed off to work to do her usual duties.

"We really need to do something for Astrid." Flynn said to Hayden as he was brushing his locks. 

"And how do we do that exactly?" He asked. 

"Well, why don't we hang out with her at work?" Flynn stated. 

"It's not a good idea, a lot of public have annoyed her while she has tried to work and all she wants to do is get her job done so she can just go home..." Eret said while scrolling through his social media, liking every photo he sees. 

"Yeah that is true. But I reckon we should see her just during her shift just to see if she is alright." Flynn said while brushing his hair as well and Hiccup scoffed. 

"You really think she would enjoy us being there?"

"She would for you." The boy stated and he chuckled. 

"Yeah right," He said while putting his singlet on before his shirt and Flynn smirked at the boy. 

"What?" Hayden said. 

"She likes you, you know." 

"How do you know?"

"Hayden, do you see the way she reacts to you when you two talk. She always smiles at you and she blushes too. I have noticed that." Eret said and he sighed. 

"But she never showed any affection to me." 

"But you did, you kissed her!" Flynn argued. 

"Look, why don't you ask her out soon enough and go on a date with her. Take her to a movie, cook dinner or even go to the beach, do something that she really likes." Flynn said and the boy smiled. 

"Men, I have an idea." Hayden said and they look at him extremely curious.

"The plan is..."

BACK TO ALLY

"Happy Snoggletog Officer Hofferson." The man who was on duty said to the depressed girl and she smiled sadly. 

"Thank you, happy Snoggletog to you too." She said before going into her office and putting her hand bag down before going onto her computer to see emails from the public saying 'Happy Snoggletog' which had put a huge smile on the girls face. They really have out done themselves. 

"Ally," The officer said who walked in with a folder with the photo of Valka glued onto it. 

"Yes?" She asked and he put the folder down onto her desk. 

"We have clues for Valka Haddock." He said and a smile spreads on the girls face. 

"Do you think she is alive?" She asked and the man nods. 

"I reckon so, but we need to keep looking. The evidence shows that a truck had picked her up and took her to another city but no too far from here." The officer said and she nods. 

"Would you know the address?" 

"Yes, but would you be able to go there?" He asked and the young officer stood up, grabbing her keys. 

"It would be an honor to." She said before walking out of her office and heading towards her car. 

"I will send you the address then!" He yelled from outside of her office and she nods before heading towards the car. 

[Hello! Here's a new chapter for you. I hope that you guys enjoy this book so far, because it has about 10-15 chapters left, maybe even less. Because I figured out how I am officially going to end it very soon! But I must know something. Is this book alright? Because this is my first Hiccstrid modern fanfiction. 

Foreverhttyd].