Chapter 20: Harrison Vane

Narrative

A few hours later, Ally and Hayden were both sleeping peacefully in his bed when Hayden's phone started to do his ring tone which wakes both of them up, but Hayden up first.

"Hello..." Hayden says in his morning voice.

"I am going to find you Haddock and your little girlfriend and we are going to kill you..." The mysterious guy says and Hayden's eyes widen.

"Who the hell is this?" Hayden says starting to get frustrated.

"You will find out soon Haddock... you will find out soon..." He says.

"Hayden, is everything okay?" Ally says as she opens her eyes.

"Yeah, everything is fine," Hayden mouths to Ally and he goes outside onto his balcony and he keeps talking to the mysterious voice.

"What do you want with me?" Hayden says.

"I want my rights back, which you took away!" The mysterious guy says. Wait, his rights? Which I took away? Hayden thinks to himself and starts to think of who this guy might be.

He doesn't even know anyone besides two people who would want to track him down, it was out of Harrison or Nick... Nick said it years ago but then when I saw him in prison all he did was smile and wave to me like he normally did when I was young. Then for Harrison he just screamed at me those words...

"I HAVE A DEAL TO BE DEALT WITH YOU BUDDY! YOU HEAR ME HADDOCK! ONCE I GET OUT I WILL TRACK YOU DOWN AND I WILL KILL YOU WITH MY BEAR HANDS!" Hayden thinks over and over again. It can't be Harrison... he was in jail a month ago... he couldn't have escaped...

Hayden looks out at the distance to see that it was extremely cloudy and it had started to rain.

"You can't be-" As Hayden was about to say his name, the man hangs up quickly, leaving Hayden's line dead.

"It has to be Harrison..." Hayden says while he runs into the room and he quickly turns on the TV to the news and his eyes widen.

"In breaking news, Harrison Vane has escaped from the jail during the night and police are trying to track him down and throw him back into jail. Make sure you all stay indoors or run away if you see him and call the police." The news presenter says and Hayden turns off the TV.

"Ally." Hayden says shaking and she looks to him stressed.

"What's wrong?"

"Do you remember a man called Harrison Vane?" Hayden asks as he sits beside her.

"Yeah, I tackled him to the ground and arrested him, why are you wondering?"

"He has escaped and he coming to track us down to kill us..." Hayden says very shaky.

"I know we were supposed to spend the day together, but we really need to be on duty to find him..."

"Ally! You can't! He is after you!"

Ally

"Ally! You can't! He is after you!" Hayden yells at me which makes me start thinking. I remember this guy from my father's death. He was the one who held my father down with another man called Crash, the screaming, the crying, the evil laughter... I just remember that one yell.

"Ally!" That was the last word I heard from my father before the gun shot was triggered. I was really scared... I thought I would have been killed that night... But the one thing that I remember from that night is you kill the enemy...

"Ally, is everything okay?" Hayden says.

"Yeah... I am just remembering on what I am going to do to Harrison..." I mumble.

"Milady, you can't go out there!" Hayden yells at me.

"Look I know you don't want me to go out there, but I am doing this for my father. I remember that he said to me that 'To kill or be killed' is the right answer in these situations, and that's what I have to do," I say and he looks at me curious.

"What do you mean by 'killed or be killed?'" Hayden asks.

"My dad told me this quote, police officers have killed villains who get out of control and he has taken it too far for New York City..."

"Alright... but what are we going to do?" Hayden asks.

"First of all, I need to track him down." I say and he nods.

"Would you know where he would be?"

"Not exactly. I know his personality is very raged, drinker and-"

"He would be at the bar," I say.

"But what if he isn't?" Hayden questions.

"I know things about him to Hayden that you have never known..." I say as I get up from the bed.

"I hope you know what your doing is the right thing."

"I definitely know what I am doing, hopefully..." I say and just looks at me with a straight face.

"Alright... but I think I might have an idea for finding him..." Hayden says.

"And what is that exactly?"

"My father..." 

------------------------------------

Thank you everyone for 214 votes and 2.03K reads! You guys are so amazing! I love you all!

But What do you think of this chapter? Because I reckon there is suspense starting, but don't worry everyone, Hiccstrid moments are coming! 

But Comment and vote on the chapter and who knows! I might update chapter 21 tonight or tomorrow if you want.

Foreverhttyd!