Chapter 38: The Confession

A FEW HOURS LATER...

Astrid

As I was getting ready for the party, I had started to think of when I should give him the puppy? Should I give it to him when I arrive or a bit later in the party? That's the question? I had quickly looked through my closest to see that I have a. Nice black top, denim shorts and blue converse and I had quickly put my hair into a braid.

"Let's get this done and over with." I said to myself before I get my purse and the sleeping puppy who was on my bed before I go out of my bedroom and I headed towards my other car. I wonder if Hayden would like the puppy that I had gotten him.

As I was about to get into the car, I had realised that the puppy didn't have a ribbon on him. 'Crap' I mumbled before I had quickly ran back inside and on the dining room table I had saw a red bow which I had brought earlier and I smiled widely.

"Don't be scared little guy, I am just going to put this on your neck for a little while and then your new owner will take it off you." I said as I had gotten into the car ad I put him in the passengers seat as well as my purse and I had started the car up and I had gone towards the direction to the Haddock's house hold.

A few minutes later...

Narrative

As Ally had stopped at the entrance of the Haddock's house hold, she had gotten out of the car holding the little puppy in her hands, a huge smile spreads on the girls face when she sees Flynn come out holding a platter of hot food.

"Hey Hofferson! Ready to party?"

"Yeah, ready as I will ever be." Ally said going into the party but was stopped by Flynn.

"He hasn't come out of his room since this afternoon, can you get Hayden out of his room so that we can all party." Flynn said and Astrid looked at him confused.

"Uh, okay." She said before she started to go up the stairs to Hayden's room. When she walked down the hall of upstairs, she had seen Hayden's room very quickly and she walked towards it and knocked on the door.

"Hayden, it's Ally. Can I come in?" As she said that, Hayden had quickly opened the door and grabbed her arm, dragging the girl and the puppy into his room and he closed the door.

"Evening M'l- is that a puppy?" Hayden said starting to get excited and Astrid smiled widely.

"Your birthday present, from me to you." I said passing the puppy over to him and he quickly grabbed it into his hands to see that the little puppy was looking at him with his tongue rolled out his mouth and drool going onto the floor.

"This is the best present ever! Thank you M'lady!" Hayden said as he held her hand and the girl blushed.

"N-No problem. But do you think we should go Downstairs?" She asked and Hayden had put the puppy down before going into his closet to grab a bunch of roses.

"Hang on a moment M'Lady." He yelled from his closet, but just a couple of moments later, he had came out of his closet holding the roses and her blush became more of a darker shade of red.