Chapter 23: That's My Favourite Breakfast...

Narrative

A few days later...

Ever since the incident of Ally's mother's death, Ally hasn't moved from the darkest corner of her room for two weeks. All she has done was cry, cry and cry some more. She never gotten to say goodbye to her mother, or even gotten to see any of her friends after that incident. But she has been thinking of some important things about the murder of her mother.

Who did it and why?

"Ally, it's been 2 weeks and you haven't come out of your room, are you alright?" Eret says as he puts his hand on the door. But Ally doesn't respond and she just keeps thinking.

"I-I can't take this anymore..." She mumbles to herself as she keeps hugging herself.

"Ally!" Eret screams out from the door and that got her attention.

"Eret..." She whispers as she looks out to the door.

"Can I come in?"

"I-I still want to be alone." Ally says.

"But you have been alone for 2 weeks just sitting in the same position. You haven't even had food, drink or even bathed. You are unwell...." Eret says and Ally looks at herself to see that she is extremely pale, her hair Is messy and that her eyes are blood shot.

"I don't care anymore Eret, life isn't needed for me anymore..." Ally says as more tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Ally, do you want to say your speech at mum's funeral today or shall I?" Eret says.

"I will say it, but did you get mums hair like I requested?"

"Yes I did, now hurry up and have a shower while I make you your favourite breakfast." Eret says and he walks away from the door and heads downstairs to make breakfast.

Ally

As Eret walks away, I stood up from my position and I walk towards my bathroom which was at the other side of the bedroom, I walk in and I took off my clothes, then I turn on hot water in the shower. As I step in, I feel the warm water touch my skin which makes me shiver in delight.

"That's better..." I whisper and I started to put the shampoo into my hands, then into my hair.

A few minutes later, I get out of the shower with my hair drenched and I feel extremely clean. I haven't felt this better since 2 weeks ago before mother's death. I never thought her funeral would be today, it would be years later... but the sad thing is, Eret and I are officially orphans, my future children will never get to meet their grandparents... I will never get to have my father walking down the aisle with me on my wedding day.

A few minutes later, I had quickly blow dried my hair, gotten dressed and I walked down the stairs going towards the kitchen, but when I see Jack, Hayden and a couple of my men standing there holding my favourite roses, a small smile spreads on my face.

"I'm guessing those are for me?" I whisper and they nod.

"Yeah, we planned to get them for you." Hayden says as he walks forward towards me and passes me the flowers.

"Thank you." I whisper and he kisses my cheek.

"You go eat some breakfast, then you can go do your hair and makeup," Hayden says and I walk towards the kitchen to see my favourite breakfast written my name all over it. My favourite breakfast contains my favourite pancakes with maple syrup and strawberries beside them, which mum used to make when I was young.

"M-My favourite breakfast..." I whisper and I turn to them with more tears rolling down my cheeks.

"I made that for you..." Jack says and I give them all a sad smile.

"You always know what I like." I whisper.

"I know that you are my ex-girlfriend, but I still remember every single thing about you." Jack said.

"Thank you everyone..."

Thank you....

---------------------------

Hey readers! Here is a new chapter! I have sad news though, I won't be updating for a while or when I feel like it. Until Friday next week, I'm stuck into my books and studying for my final exams. 

But I will do a another update after this for you guys so there is something extra for you to read.

Foreverhttyd