Chapter 3

The next morning, Blizzard found that the other three dragons were awake. Sandstorm was talking with Soulstealer, with Cloud turning when Blizzard shook herself and had her metal-like spines rattle.

"You're awake! Finally!" Cloud hopped over.

"How long have I been asleep?" Blizzard asked, stretching her wings and arms.

"Well, we got up at sunrise. It's nearly noon," Cloud answered.

"Why didn't you wake me up earlier?" Blizzard asked, scrambling to her feet. "We could've made good time!"

"It's not like we'll be late for anything," Cloud said with a dismissive wave of his talons.

Blizzard growled and stomped over to the two full grown dragons on the other side of the room.

"When do we leave?" Blizzard asked.

"Soon," Sandstorm replied.

"You know," Soulstealer started. "We've never had an IceWing in Magisalla,"

Blizzard raised a brow. "You haven't? Then who would be Ice Masters then?"

"Usually Ice is chosen by anyone. Ice is very diverse," Soulstealer said. "I've seen MudWings, SeaWings, and even SkyWings take the Ice Elemental Classes,"

"Tell me more about these Elemental Classes," Blizzard said. It was intended to be a question, but came out more demanding than she wanted it to.

Soulstealer seemed indifferent, though. He smiled and nodded. She turned and walked over to a shelf that was stacked with scrolls. He pulled one out, and showed it to Blizzard. The title said Elements to Learn.

"You can read this!" Soulstealer said. "Don't worry about freezing it. I had a vision about you, so I put an Ice Protection spell on it,"

Blizzard stared at the scroll that was being handed to her. She remembered her bag, which was also protected from ice. She reached out a hesitant talon and wrapped her claws around the scroll, careful not to brush up against Soulstealers talon. The scroll didn't freeze. Frost did not spread from Blizzard's claws.

"Thanks," Blizzard said. She unraveled the scroll to read the introduction paragraph.

Greetings, dear Magisallian student! If you are reading this scroll, then you are on your way to being a dragon of immense power!

Within this scroll is a collection of the different Elements that you can learn. Please note that you can only learn one element as a whole. After that, you can learn up to two side Magiks from any other Element that you wish.

There are six Primary Elements that make up most of the natural alchemy of the world.

Fire

Air

Earth

Water

Dark

Light

Next are the Six Subsequent Elements, which are more or less weaker than the Primarys.

Flora (Life)

Plague (Death)

Ice

Lightning

Fear

Metal