Chapter 14

Ellie's POV

I felt his chapped lips against mine and the cool dampness of his clothes pressed to me making me shiver. I can't believe he came back and I thought he would have just packed up and never to look back.

I pulled away taking in his face for what seems like the thousandth time. His blue eyes still bright but there were dark bags underneath as if he hasn't slept for weeks. His usually shaved face was a bit stubbly and his hair pushed back and damp. I knew he was looking at me but I couldn't bring myself to look in his.

"Do you want to come in?" I asked looking up.

"Can I?" He asked looking worriedly at the door.

"I don't know but we will find out." I smirked taking his rough hands in mine.

I opened the door the warm air hitting me and I looked over at Louis who looked around conciously. We walked in farther towards the laughs and talking of my family it was like they just carried on without noticing that I slipped away.

Once I walked in Tatiana looked up and her mouth dropped open with shock and then gave me a smile and her eyes became bright and nudged my brother who looked up his brows creased together in thought and looked from me then to Louis then to our hands intertwined and he looked down back to his cards. My parents looked back at me they held smiles on their faces and then my mothers smile faded as she saw Louis and I felt her outburst start to come. But she didn't say anything in fact it was my dad who got up and walked over to me and Louis.

"Hello I'm Walter James." he said holding out his hand god Louis to shake it and one holding my hand still and the other shook my dad's hand.

"It's nice to meet you sir. I'm Louis Tomlinson." Louis said once he took his hand away from my father.

"This is Janet my wife, Tatiana my youngest daughter and my son Scotland and his fiancée Anna." my dad said introducing everyone.

"It's great to meet you all." Louis said with a charming smile.

"Okay well I'm going to take Louis upstairs to get him some warm clothes. We will be right back down." I said taking Louis and leading him to the stairs.

Once we got to my room I closed the door behind us and felt his warm hand in mine. And I turned as his blue eyes roamed around my room and landed on me. He smirked and swiftly pulled me close so I could feel his damp clothes pressed against my dry ones.

"Your mum seems to love me." he said with a smirk.

"Yea she just adores you." I said biting my lip nervously.

"You might want to be careful she might want me." he said pulling me closer but it felt as if we were close enough.

"They are probably talking about you right now." I said with a sigh looking down.

"I don't care. As long as I have you." he said his fingers lifting my chin to look at him.

I pulled away from him with a nervous smile and tugged my bottoms lip between my teeth. "Well I should probably give you a warm shirt or something because your lips are a blueish color."

With that I walked to my dresser and pulled out an old shirt of my brother from his one week of playing soccer and tossed it to Louis he caught it and started to peel off his clothing. I knew he was just taking off his damp shirt, it was an innocent act. But the way his eyes where watching me as he pulled his shirt over his head and his smooth toned body showed. I felt my breathing hitch and my eyes grow wide at his breathtaking body. I turned away feeling the heat rush to my face and I heard his deep chuckle and I turned and looked at him.

"Like what you see?" he asked cocking his head to his side.

"Don't flatter yourself, honey." I said moving closer to him.

His eyes grew dark as he pulled me closer his smell intoxicating me as his rough hands smoothed over my cheeks and pushed my hair back behind my ears. His hands interlocking with mine as they rested against his chest. As we stood there everything felt okay like nothing bad could happen and we would be okay. I leaned my head against his chest resting it there hearing the beat of his heart as he placed my arms around his neck and his around my waist. I could just stand like this with him forever.

"Elizabeth! Dinner!" my mother called breaking us apart.

"Do you want to say or?" I asked looking up at him.

"I don't want to intrude." Louis responded.

"Okay." I trembled.

"What's wrong?" Louis inquired.

"I just don't want you to leave again." I whispered not meeting his heavy gaze upon me.

"Oh I'll be back." Louis chimed while reaching for his jacket.

"Oh wait!" I said quickly running to my closet. I shuffled around and then eventually pulled out his leather jacket that I forgot to return to him weeks ago. "Something warm." I smiled handing it to him.

With the nod of his head he swung the jacket on and pulled me close kissing my head and rubbing my back comforting me. And as soon as he arrived he left me struggling to keep up with him down the stairs I waved to him as he drove off in his car down the raining, cold fall night.

"Elizabeth." my mom spoke causing me to jump and close the door hastily.

"Yes?" I stammered.

"Maybe I can get used to him." She acknowledge looking at me her eyes full of sincerity.

I smiled and threw my arms around her hugging my mother for what seemed like centuries since the last time I embraced her. I felt her humm in agreement as she pulled me close and kissed my temple tenderly.

"Just be careful." she quaked worry dripping from each word.