Chapter 18

Ellie's POV

I walked into the house at three in the morning and quietly took off my jacket and kicked off my shoes and walked up the stairs to my bedroom. Harry basically had to force me out of the apartment saying that if I stayed then Louis wouldn't get any better because he would want me by his side the whole time and it was inevitable because that's just the way he is. Stubborn.

"So how was your day?" Scotty asked turning on the light like he was the fucking god father.

"Fine. I'm going to sleep now." I said turning on my heel towards the stairs.

"Did you hang out with Louis?" he asked.

"Yea." I said looking straight ahead.

"What did you do?"

"Drugs and sex. You know the usual." I turned looking down at him an smiled.

He let out a disturbed sound and looked at me with a mixture of disgust and shock. I laughed and flicked my hair behind my shoulder. I was tired and I wasn't really in the mood of my ass getting chewed out because I've made a bad decision about who I like. Obviously I can't control how I feel if I could I still wouldn't because these past months with Louis have been the most entertains months of my life.

It was also a emotional roller coaster. One day we would be perfectly fine, well whatever was perfectly fine for us, but then the next I would be so pissed at him or he would just ignore me because I was mad at him or I thought he was mad at me. And then when we finally couldn't handle not being near eachother it was like fire works. Emotions running through my mind from anger to love when I was with Louis.

Exhausted, I slid into my room quietly not wanting to wake anyone up. I changed out of my clothes and into my pajamas I would try to get a little but of sleep before school started back up tomorrow. I laid my head on my pillow but I just couldn't sleep.

I laid on my stomach, my back, my right side, my left side and every other possible sleeping position but I still didn't have the urge to sleep. I couldn't sleep I got out of bed it was four in the morning I grabbed my bag and some extra clothes and my books. I slid back out of my room and out of the house.

I started to walk down the street the cool wind making my hair whip around hitting my face. I pushed it aside and gripped my bag tighter. I was in my pajamas which consisted of flannel pajama bottoms a old t shirt and I shoved on my boots and pulled on a jacket. But from anyone who was awake during this time of night they would think I was a crazy crack addict.

I finally arrived to my destination and knocked on the door waiting patiently for some one to open the door. Just as I was about to turn to leave Harry stood there in the door way his hair sticking up in odd directions his eyes tired as he rubbed his eyes to get a better look at me. He blinked a few times then gave me a confused look as he processed who I was.

"Ellie? What the hell?" he asked.

"I couldn't sleep." I answered.

We had a silent conversation then he let out a heavy sigh and let me in. He walked back to his room leaving me in the living space alone. I walked past the room Niall was in the door was slightly opened and I peeked in to look at him. He was snoring a bit or drool dripping from his mouth. I smiled he looked like a small innocent child, despite the fact that he got stabbed in the leg he was like a like kid new to the world.

I closed the door and walked down the hall to Louis's room. I opened the door quietly the lamp was still on and I closed in behind me quickly. I set my things down in the chair by his bed and turned off the lamp. The moonlight seeping through the window was the only light that lead me to the opposite side of Louis's bed.

I pulled back the covers and slid under them. I scooted closer to Louis gently resting my head on his shoulder. He groaned and moved his arm around my body.

"I knew it was you. I could smell your coconut shampoo." he said his voice husky from sleep.

I placed my finger to his lips and he kissed my finger and nodded. Within seconds I was asleep. Just feeling Louis's warmth was reassuring to me. As long as I knew he was going to be okay. Everything else was going to be okay.

Or so I thought.

Sorry this is a short chapter but I will post another one in about an hour or so like a double post because you lovely folks deserve it!! Thanks for reading and the votes :))))