Chapter 6- Apologies and Friends

Blake's p.o.v.

After I was finished beating my slutty girlfriend, I left to go find the girl I was at the concert with. Yeah, I went to the concert with someone other than Julie. I can't stand Julie and her constant nagging. The only reason I'm still with her is because I plan on getting what I want. She's the only girl to ever deny me the privelage of sleeping with her. I mean, I can have any girl I want. I don't know why she thinks she can keep denying me. I have been nothing but a gentleman to her for two and a half years. It's about time I get what I wanted in the first place. Trust me I'll get what I want, I always do.

I reached the dorm I was looking for. I pound my fist on the door. The door swings open. Before she can say anything, I have her laying down on the bed. I'm about to get what I can't get from my pathetic excuse of a girlfriend.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julie's p.o.v.

After I finished texting my dad, I decided to take a shower. I hop in and let the hot water wash away all of my tears and the sweat from concert. Once I'm done, I see that Blake still hasn't returned. No shock there. I decide to not even wait up for him, he'll come back when he feels like it. As soon as my head hits the pillow, I'm knocked out. I guess it was just stress.

When I wake up, Blake is sitting on his bed staring at me. I can't believe I slept for thirty-six straight hours. I must have been really exhausted.

"Good morning," he says.

"Morning," I reply.

"Baby, I'm so sorry about the other night. I just get so jealous because all the guys want my hot girlfriend. I didn't mean to take my anger out on you."

"It's okay. I know how upset you get when I hangout with other guys, I was just bored."

"I know. I'm sorry about that too. I'll do my best to be around more."

As if. "Okay."

"Okay."

Blake seems to be in a really good mood. I wonder what happened after he left here the other night and what time he came in. To be honest, though, I don't really care. My phone beeps. I check it and see it's a text from Andy.

Andy- Wanna hang out today?

Me- Sure, just let me get ready.

Andy- Just get dressed, no make-up. You don't need it.

If only he knew the truth. My face is a mixture of blacks, blues, and purples.

Me- Yes I do. Give me ten minutes

Andy- I don't approve of the make-up

Me- You love me anyways

Andy- You know I do. See you in ten minutes

Me- Okay. Love you

Andy- Love you too

I hurry into the bathroom to apply my make-up. I know Andy never plans anything big for us, but he can't see me this way. He'll confront Blake and that won't end well for Andy. Blake's temper is the worst I've ever come across. My phone suddenly starts ringing. I look to see who's calling me, it's my dad.

"Hi Daddy."

"Hey, Peaches. What are you up to?"

"I'm just getting ready to hang out with Andy."

"Okay. Call me back when you get the chance. I don't want to spoil your fun. And tell Andy he's in trouble if he doesn't call me when he's free."

"Will do, Daddy. I love you."

"I love you too, Peaches."

I put my phone back down to finish getting ready. Once I'm done, I head out the door and down the hall. I knock on the door to Andy's room. I really hope that Kadan isn't here right now. You know part of you wishes he would answer the door. It's great to know my subconscious is still here to bother me. Note the sarcasm. Andy opens the door and I let out the breath I had been holding. I'm partially relieved and, for some reason, slightly disappointed. That's because you wanted Kadan to be here. You so totally like him. I really hate my subconscious.

"Ready," Andy asks.

"Yep." I make sure to pop the 'p.' I only do it because it annoys him.

"Let's go."