Chapter 15- Hell to Pay

Andy's p.o.v.

I'm slowly making my way to the nearest Wal-Mart, but I really feel like driving like a maniac. If I do that, though, I could get into a wreck, and me wrecking won't help Julie. I can't believe that bastard forced himself on her. I swear, if I see him, he'll have taken his last breath.

I park my car when I find a spot. I get out and slam my door, earning a few glares from the people around me. I make my way inside and head to the part of the store where they keep the medicine. I quickly scan each shelf until I find what I need. I then head over to the ice cream section. I find a gallon of chocolate ice cream and grab it. I then grab a thing of hot fudge. My Ju-Ju bear loves her hot fudge. I make my way to the register and pay for my items. I head back out to my car, and I begin my drive back to the dorm.

After about five minutes of driving, I park my car as close to the dorms as possible. I make my way inside and up the stairs. I quickly make my way to my room. When I open the door, I see that Julie is sleeping on Kadan's lap.

"How long has she been sleeping?"

"For about five minutes."

"She looks so peaceful. You wouldn't think that she was just attacked."

"Yeah, I know. I'm going to go get the rest of her belongings."

"Want me to come with you?"

"No. She doesn't need to be alone."

"Okay." He gets up and places Julie on his bed, under the covers. He leaves and I'm left watching my best friend sleep peacefully.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kadan's p.o.v.

Andy just left to pick up some medicine and ice cream for Jewels. He really loves her. After he leaves, I stand up and place Julie back on my bed. I go to my closet and find a t-shirt for her to wear. Next, I head to my dresser to find her a pair of pajama pants. I hand her the clothes. "I'm going to head to your room and get your stuff. Do you want to come with me?"

"No. I don't want to go back in there."

"Okay. Go take a shower and I'll bring you some undergarments." I then kiss the top of her head.

"Okay."

I leave the room and head down the hall. I open the door with the spare key that Julie had us put in our room. When I walk in, I grow angry when I realize the blankets on Jewels' bed are messed up. Not only did he rape her, he had the decency to do it on her bed. I dare him to walk in right now. It'll be the last thing he ever does. I quickly grab a few of her clothes and other necessities. I make my way down the hall, back to my room. I bring in her stuff, and place it by the wall. She still has more clothing and other things in her room, but I don't want to leave her alone too long. I knock on the bathroom door. "Jewels, it's me. I have your necessities."

"Okay, you can bring them in."

I open the door and place her undergarments with the clothes I gave her. I then turn around and leave, not wanting to invade her privacy anymore than I have. I head over to my bed, and pull the covers back. I scroll through my phone, looking for some music. When nothing appeals, I hit the random button. Ironically, Broken Girl by Matthew West begins to play. The words describe Julie's situation perfectly.

A few minutes later, Jewels walks out of the bathroom. I open my arms and she walks over and sits on my lap. As soon as she sits down, I begin rubbing her back. I see her eyelids getting heavy. I whisper in her ear, "Go to sleep, Jewels. Don't fight it. You need to get some sleep. Tomorrow is a big day."

I see her eyes close and soon she's sleeping peacefully, given what happened to her. While she's sleeping, I'm trying to get comfortable. I'm not uncomfortable because she's on my lap. There's a beautiful woman on my lap and my body isn't exactly non-responsive.

About five minutes later, Andy walks in. "How long has she been sleeping?"

"For about five minutes."

"She looks so peaceful. You wouldn't think she was just attacked."

"Yeah, I know. I'm going to get the rest of her belongings."

"Want me to come with you?"

"No. She doesn't need to be alone."

"Okay."

I get up and lay Julie back down. I cover her up with the blankets and head out. I quickly go to her old room. I gather up what I can and head back down the hall. Once I have all of her stuff in our room, I shut the door. I look at Andy, and I notice that he's been crying. I can't hold it in anymore, either. My tears begin to fall and I don't even try to stop them. That bastard hurt our girl, and he's going to pay, soon.