Chapter 8- Planning

Kadan's p.o.v.

I'm headed to my car, when someone runs into me. I glance down and notice that it's Jewels. How I've missed her pretty face.

"Hey, Jewels."

"Leave me alone."

"What's wrong? I thought you were with Andy."

"I said leave me alone. I don't want to talk to you or to Andy."

That's not what I was expecting. She pushes past me and runs into the dorm building. I have a feeling something bad just happened and I want to know what. I get my phone out and call Andy. "Hey, what happened? Julie just ran into me and she was very upset. She said something about not wanting to talk to either of us."

"It's a long story. I'll tell you when I get back to the dorm."

"Okay. I'm headed to the store to get food. We're out and I'm hungry. I'll see you in a half hour."

"Alright. Bye."

"Bye."

When I get back from the store, I come in the dorm and notice that Andy has been crying. He looks up and doesn't even act ashamed. "Hey, you're back."

"Yeah. Let me put up these groceries and then we'll talk."

"Okay."

I quickly go into the kitchen and put up the groceries I bought. When I'm done, I go back to Andy. "So, what happened?"

He answers without looking at me. "Well it started when I asked why she wore so much make-up. She said it's because people change, but I told her that was bullshit. I then told her she wasn't who she was before Blake and that she doesn't talk to me anymore. I blamed Blake for the way she's been acting these past two and a half years. She got mad at me and said that I wasn't her brother and that she wants me out of her life for good."

I'm stunned. That's not at all what I was expecting. "Wow."

"Yeah. What am I going to do? I was just trying to protect her. I've heard things about Blake and I don't want her hurt."

"We are going to figure out a way for her to forgive you."

"How? She wants nothing to do with either of us. Usually, she just glared at me until I apologize, but this time she ran away from me. I don't know what to do."

"Don't worry, buddy, I have a plan."