Chapter 19- Leaving Town

Julie's p.o.v.

I wake up at 9:30. I decide to go take a shower. When I get out, I put on some jeans, a tank top, my leather jacket, and the boots Andy bought me for Christmas last year. After I'm ready, I put some clothes in a couple of my suitcases. Then I load them into my car, and get in.

I don't want to head straight over to the guys, so I decide to stop for breakfast. It turns out Ally had the same idea.

"Hey girlie."

"Hey."

"Why are you so sad?"

"I had a weird visitor last night. Now I have to tell my best friends that I can't hangout with them, in order to protect them."

"That's gotta be hard."

"It is. That's why I'm going home, until after Christmas, today, instead of in a few days."

"You're leaving already?"

"Yeah, but I'll be back. Can you do me a favor?"

"Sure. What do you need me to do?"

"If any one comes by my place looking for me, I need you to tell them that I went home for a while."

"Okay, will do"

"Thanks."

"It's not a problem."

We sit and chat until our food comes out. After we finish eating, we talk for a little while longer. "Well, I gotta run. I'll see you when you get back. Bye."

"Okay. Bye"

After she leaves, I see that it's already almost 11. I pay for my meal and hurry out to my car. I quickly make my way to campus. Once I'm parked, I take a few deep, relaxing breaths.

I get out of my car and make my way to the building. Once I'm inside, I begin to ascend the stairs. When I reach their door, I hesitate. This is the hardest thing I'll ever have to do.

I knock on the door, and hold my breath. The door opens, revealing a shirtless Kadan. I walk around him, into the room. "Hey, Jewels, what's the matter?"

"Before I begin, I want you guys to know that I'm doing this to protect y'all."

"What are you talking about, Ju-Ju bear?"

"Y'all may want to sit down for this." Once they're seated, I begin. "I can't hangout with y'all anymore. If I do, Blake will kill all of us. I'm not really worried about myself. I just want you guys to be safe. If something happened to y'all, I wouldn't be able to live with myself, knowing I could have prevented it. I want y'all to know this is the hardest thing I've ever had to do."

After I'm finished, I turn and walk out, not waiting for any type of response. As I make my way back out to my car, I feel the tears running down my face.

When I get in my car, I lay my head on the steering wheel. After a few minutes, I lift up my head and pull out my phone. I decide to let my dad know I'll be home early.

Me- Daddy, I'm coming home early. My flight leaves today.

Daddy- Okay, baby doll. Let me know when your plane lands. I'll come pick you up.

Me- I will. I love you.

Daddy-I love you too, Peaches.

I put my phone in my pocket, and drive off. I make way to the airport and park my car. I make my way inside, just in time to start loading the plane.

Once I'm on the plane, I close my eyes, and decide to take a nap.