Chapter 29- What the Hell?

Andy's p.o.v.

I can't believe she's my roommate. She loved to annoy me when we were kids. She always played that damn Spice Girls song, Wannabe. She only played that song to annoy the hell out of me.

Emily Shaye Carver is my new roommate. How did I get so lucky? Note the sarcasm. I think she did it on purpose.

I know her and my sister were best friends until she moved to San Antonio, but I still can't stand her. I'd apply for a new roommate, but because I love my sister, I'll go through hell.

"Andy, can you help me bring the rest of my bags into our room?"

Do I have to? "Sure."

"You're so sweet."

"I try."

"Are you and Julie still really good friends?"

"Actually, she's my sister, but yes, we're still really close."

"That's good. Wait, she's your sister?"

"Yep."

"That's not weird."

"Not at all."

"So, where is she? I thought she would be here to meet your new roommate."

"She will be here. Right now, she's at Times Square with her boyfriend, and my old roommate, Kadan."

"I always knew some guy would sweep her off her feet. As long as he's good to her, then we won't have any problems. I saw on the news what that Blake Miller did to her."

We actually agree on something. Who woulda thought? "I agree. Blake was a real douche from the start. I don't know how no one saw that he was on drugs."

"I guess he knew how to hide it."

"I guess so."

Once we get all her crap in the room, I plop down on my bed, and she plops down beside me. What the hell is she doing?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emily's p.o.v.

I forgot how sexy Andrew Blake was. I haven't seen him in five and a half years, and he's still just as sexy, maybe even more.

I know he found me annoying, he probably still does, but I've always liked him. When I moved after middle school, I didn't date anyone for two years, because I was so hung up on him. I was even hung up on him when I was in relationships, that's probably why I'm single now. I think all of my ex-boyfriends knew that I was in love with someone else.

Once we get all of my junk in the room, we plop down on his bed. He doesn't look too happy that I'm on his bed. After about a minute, I get up and Bluetooth my phone to the stereo.

"What are you doing, Emily?"

"You'll see." I smirk.

I scroll through my phone and find the song I'm looking for, and I hit play, making sure it's on repeat. I hear him groan. "Why do you have to play that damn Spice Girls song? Don't you know that I don't like it?"

I walk back to his bed, and sit down. "That's why I'm playing it. I've always loved making you angry. You're just so damn hot, especially when you're angry." I inch closer.

"W-what?"

He just stuttered. It's so cute. "I said you're hot."

"I know what you said. Why did you say it?"

"Because it's true. I can't believe you didn't know that I liked you." I move even closer, and take his face in my hands. It's up to me to make the first move. Before he can pull away, I kiss him. I pull away when there's a knock on the door. "This isn't over, Andy."

I get up, and he's sitting there, stunned.