Chapter 13- What's Rightfully Mine

Blake's p.o.v.

Two weeks before Christmas

I've been watching Julie these past few weeks. I know she's been hanging out with those boys, the whore. I know I haven't been in our room, but I wanted her to think I was done with her. I wanted her to think I didn't care. In all honesty, I don't care who the slut hangs out with, I just want to take what's rightfully mine. Tonight is the night I get what I've been after for these past two and a half years. The slut is finally going to sleep with me, and she's going to like it. I'm going to have her begging for more at the end, but then I'll leave her, unless it's pleasurable for me as well. If I like the way she performs, I'll string her along for as long as I feel is necessary. I'll never commit to her. I'll have other girls on the side, but she won't be allowed to even think about another boy. Tonight, Julie's going to be shown a man. She's also going to be punished for talking to Andrew Blake and that other asshole. If she thinks she can get away with cheating, she's got another thing coming.

Poor Julie, she has no idea what's in store for her. Oh well, the little bitch deserves every second of it. She doesn't even know that she's being followed. I swear she's such a dumbass. I know she's a brunette, but she should have been a blonde. Maybe I can get her to die her hair blonde, and she can be my personal Barbie. I'd enjoy that. Would she? Of course she would, she "loves" me and I "love" her. I'm gonna show her love. She's gonna love me after I'm done with her tonight. Man, I can't wait. Our future has just begun.