4

Brad

I slowly began to stir before my eyes flicker open.

I didn't take me long to realise where I was and an instant smile appeared on my face.

Jo was still sound asleep so I took the opportunity to have a shower seen as last nights activities caused me to get a bit sweaty.

I found a towel on the shelf in Jo's wardrobe before walking into the bathroom, switching the shower on.

I stepped out of the shower as I heard a door slam so I quickly threw the towel around my waist before stepping out of the bathroom.

But instead of being met with Jo, it was another girl, I'm guessing it was.. what what's her name ? Sarah?

'Who are you.. wait I know who you are.. you're Brad' the girl spoke before a smirk began to appear on her face.

'Wait what are you even doing here? In fact I don't want to know' she laughed before walking into another room which I'm presuming was hers.

I laughed a little before walking back into Jo's room.

She was now awake and lay on her stomach, flicking through her phone.

'Hey' I spoke softly causing her to look up from her phone and smile at me.

'I just met your roommate, Sarah? I laughed and Jo buried her head in the pillow.

I walked over to the bed, sitting down leaning my back on the wall.

'So what do you have planned today?' Jo asked sitting up joining me leaning on the wall.

'Well I'm suppose to be at the studio in an hour, but I might just ring James and say I'm sick. It's only one day"

'I'd tell you that's not the right thing to do but seen as I haven't seen you in two months, I think it sounds like a good idea' Jo laughed before pecking me on he lips. 

'I'd better go and speak to Sarah, better explain myself now rather than later' Jo spoke before kissing me one last time and walking out of the room with just a t shirt and her underwear. 

//

Jo

I walked into Sarah's room, not knowing what she was going to say. She should be happy for me but I know that she only really saw Brad as some stupid celebrity that thought he was too good for me and so dropped me like I wasn't important.

But she was only thinking like a best friend, trying to protect me I guess.

'Hey' I spoke walking into the room.

'As if coming home hungover wasn't enough, I was faced by a half naked Brad Simpson' Sarah laughed, sitting up from where she was lay. 

'Yeah sorry about that' I laughed and sat on the bed with her. I knew she had a million questions to ask, some of them I didn't even have an answer too.

'Long story short, he came into the cafe, I ran away, he chased, we talked and here we are' I laughed at myself, it did sound a bit crazy.