31

'Jo I have to go and catch my train' Brad shouts up the stairs of the apartment.

The only thing upstairs in the apartment is the bedroom and it's all open and spacious so he really didn't need to shout like that.

'Okay I'm coming' I shout back down the stairs before throwing the covers off of me and attempting to find my slippers.

I hurried down the stairs quickly to be met by a grumpy Bradley, neither of us were clearly happy to be awake at 7am.

'I'll catch the train at 9 and we'll be there by lunch' I spoke as Brad pulled me into a tight hug.

'I always get nervous when I know you're coming to watch us perform, I don't know why' Brad laughed as he broke from the hug.

'Right I need to go or I'll miss my train and Joe will kill me' Brad pecked my lips before grabbing his bag from the floor.

'I love you I'll see you later' he spoke again before kissing me one last time and leaving me in the apartment alone again.

I walked over to the bathroom, turning the shower on and grabbing a towel before laughing at my awful appearance in the mirror.

I had to be on a train, festival ready in two hours, I think I need a miracle.

//

After a few hours of getting myself together, I had finally settled for a half up bum / half down wavy hair look, matched with my glittery purple quite natural looking make up look.

I already had my outfit planned, a colourful Dress over a black bodysuit.

  I grabbed my little over the shoulder bag, throwing my phone in and making sure I had the essentials before heading out of the door and to the train station where I'm guessing Kirstie is waiting as I'm always late

'Hey you're only 5 minutes late, that's probably the earliest you've ever been!' Kirstie laughed pulling my into a hug.

'There is hope for me yet' I laughed as we both began to walk to our platform.

'I hope the weather is like this in Liverpool, if not were fucked really' Kirstie said as she rooted in her  bag for her train ticket.

'I've never even been to a festival like this before, I went to hideout one summer but that's more pool parties and DJs' I laughed, stepping into the train.

'They're fun when it's sunny but in the rain, not so much'

we had pre booked seats and a table so we didn't have to worry about that for the journey, we quickly found them and got comfy for the journey we had ahead.

//

'The boys are on next' Kirstie shouted over the load music as we stood on the grass.

I took another sip of the drink in my hand, feeling slightly tipsy as we'd been here for a good few hours now.

Lucky for us, the weather had stayed warm, the sun still beaming.

A few moments later, the music changed and I watched my giddy boyfriend bounce up and down as he ran onto the large stage, soon followed by the rest of them.

Me and Kirstie cheered, excited to watch the boys perform again.

I loved watching Brad perform. I've never seen his smile so bright as he ran around and danced like an idiot.

We began to dance to the sound of All Night, a few girls around us watching as they must of recognised us.

I made eye contact with one of the girls, I recognised her from twitter. I quickly signalled for the small group to come over to which they smiled widely.

We began to dance again together, singing along to the music.

Kirstie began snap-chatting as she always does. I always look back on her snapchats and Instagram posts later on and cringe at how terrible we sound.

The girls continued to dance with us, taking a few photos as we did. I'm so glad Brad's fans actually want to talk to me and not want to murder me.

Once the boys had finished, me and Kirstie got the text to join them backstage as they didn't have any more interviews left for the day.

//

'Hey, you were amazing' I spoke as Brad pulled me into a tight hug.

'Thankyou, I see you had fun' Brad laughed holding his phone up that had Kirstie's story on it.

I shook my head as I laughed embarrassingly at Brad.

'I saw you made some friends as well, that's cute' Brad pulled up a photo of us with the girls we'd previously been dancing too on twitter.

'Aw they were lovely' I smiled at the photo on Brad's phone.

'I am starving after that' brad slid his phone into his pocket.

'I like this by the way, it's cute' Brad lightly gripped my waste, looking down at my dress.

'Thanks, I keep getting it caught on everything it's so annoying' I laughed as I looked down at the knitted material.

'Well I think you look gorgeous' Brad smiled before walking over to the table filled with little snacks.

'What's next for you then today?' I asked Brad as it was only now 3pm and I'm sure the boys will have something else to do.

'Nothing, we did all the interviews this morning so we can just chill now until it finishes, we can go back out if you want' Brad lent on the edge of the table slightly as he spoke.

'Yeah okay, I didn't buy this outfit to down the afternoon sat in here' I laughed, spinning around showing off my dress again.

//

'Well it's safe to say I'm ready for bed' Brad sighed as we entered our home. That still sounds odd to me, our home.

'You and me both' I laughed as I walked straight up the stairs.

'Thanks for coming today, it's so much more fun when you're there' Brad followed me up the steps, his hands gently holding onto my waist.

'I love watching you perform Brad, you look so happy when you're up there. It's nice' I turned and smiled at him as we reached the bedroom.

'I love you' Brad pushed my hair behind my ear before resting his hand on my cheek.

'And I love you' I smiled, l
Pecking Brad's lips before walking over to the bed.

God I am tired tonight.