17

'I cannot believe I'm going to Paris again today' I get all excited as I walk out of the bathroom covered by just my towel.

'I cannot believe I get to spend three whole days with no disturbances with my beautiful girlfriend' Brad walkings up behind me, hugging my waist.

'Oh you're coming with me? That's a bummer' I smirk causing Brad to pull a sad face that I can see in mirror in front of us.

'That's it' Brad whispered in my ear before placing his hands on side and tickling me, causing me to fall into a ball of hysterics.

'No .. Brad stop ..I'm sorry I didn't ..mean it' I try to speak but each time I loose my breath as fast as I caught it.

Brad throws me on the bed before hovering over me, still managing to tickle me.

By now my towel is barley doing its just and Brad looks down at my body before letting go of my waist.

'I'm going to stop and let you get ready, only because if I don't I won't stop and we'll miss the plane' Brad spoke before kissing me and walking to the wardrobe, pulling out a shirt for himself.

//

'Come on, you're at an airport obviously you have to go in duty free' I exclaim as Brad looks at me confused.

'I spend half of my life in airports, it's kind of lost its meaning for me' Brad laughs and I grab his hand pulling him into the shop.

'Well unlucky for you, it hasn't to me so you're going to have to look round anyway' I reply as I look around all the expensive make up and perfume.

I pick myself out some bits and bobs from Nars, quickly paying for it before Brad gets a say. It drives me mad that he always wants to pay for everything. I mean don't get me wrong, it's really sweet and lovely but it makes me feel like I'm depending on him and I just expect it, which I don't want it to seem like.

After we walked around a few of the other shops and grabbed a breakfast from the big cafe that I love in the airport, it's finally time to board the plane.

'I'm really nervous' I spoke as we sit in our seats on the plane.

'Me too, I hate flying man at awful' Brad replies resting his hand on top of mine on the arm of the chair.

'You fly all the time, haven't you gotten use to it by now? I asked.

'I bit, but I still hate it. It's easier when there's loads of us flying because you have a distraction. But overall I will hate it'

'I don't like travelling all together really, trains I can deal with, that's how me and Sarah got to Paris last time. But cars are a big no no for long distance. I get so stuffy and horrible I hate even the thought of it' I shake my head slightly thinking about I causing Brad to laugh lightly at me.

//

Before we knew it, we'd landed in France. Everything about this place was beautiful.

We drove to the hotel via a taxi and a spend the 40 minute drive staring out of the window taking in the amazing scenery.

We pulled up outside a building on the street of the river Seine, this must of cost a few bob.

Brad grabbed both cases from the boot of the taxi before leading the way into the hotel and checking us is.

We soon found our room which had am amazing view of the river. I walked out onto the balcony, leaning on the railing, taking in the beautiful scenery in front of me.

A few seconds later Brad's arms laced around my waste, resting his head on my shoulder.

'It's incredible' I sighed.

'Only the best for the best' Brad chuckled as I spun round and pecked him gently on the lips.

'I haven't booked anything for tonight, I figured you'd be tired so we could just go for a walk, I booked the tower for tomorrow though' Brad smiled at me as I walked back into the room to unpack my case.

'Let me get changed, I smell of airplanes and look like a hobo' I screwed my face up and Brad bounced on the bed, pulling his phone out of his pocket.

I pulled a skirt and stripy top out of the case and quickly changed. I put my hair up into a messy ponytail seen as it was all waved and frizzy from travelling.

'How do I look' I spun around and Brad placed his phone on the table next to the bed.

'Hold on, let me get my camera' he jumped up and dug into his bag he brought on the plane.

'Smile' Brad laughed before snapping a few photos of me.

We left the hotel at about 7 and walked down the river towards the city centre. The streets were filled with little stalls selling all sorts off stuff, from bracelets and bands to drawings and paintings.

Brad pulled me over to a bracelet stall before looking through the pile.

He held up a pretty mixed purple and blue bracelet to which I smiled.

'I'm going to buy you this, seen as it reminds me of the time we went to the stall in Cyprus' Brad spoke before handing the bracelet to the woman on the stall.

'I have an idea' I wiggled my eyebrows to which Brad looked at me slightly confused.

'I want another tattoo' I continued and Brad smiled, shaking his head.

'You're crazy' he laughed.

'Maybe, but I still want to do it. Surly there was has beca place around here'.

We continued to walk the streets of Paris until we found this cosy little shop that didn't look busy.

We stepped inside and the place had such a bad ass vibe, drawings all over the wall, they type of tattoo shop you'd see in films.

'What should I get?' I asked Brad, tracing the designs with my fingertips.

'Well it's going to permanently stay on your body, what do you want' Brad laughed, he definitely  wasn't as layers back about this as I was.

'I want you to pick' I turned to face Brad who's face was concentrated on something, I guess he was thinking.

'An Eiffel Tower, reminder of our first trip together, if we don't include Cyprus obviously' Brad pointed at the little drawing on the wall. 

'I'll have this one' I pointed and the man nodded.

/////

Hi hi

Sorry it's been a while for this update.

I went to the One Love concert on Sunday and I cannot explain how amazing it was !! I was so nervous to go because of the attack but The whole atmosphere of the show was just amazing. 

Anyway thinks for reading, remember to tell me what you think and what you'd like to happen.

:) :)