35

A month. A whole month.

We were back in the apartment in London, Brad was back to working and traveling with the boys and in that sense, everything was back to normal.

I had buried myself so deep into my work I barley thought about anything else. It was the best distraction for me.

My 'office' in the apartment was all set up nicely now and was where I'd spend the majority of my time if I wasn't at work.

'Babe, are you coming to the gig in Essex tonight? Joe wants to know numbers for seats' Brad spoke from the doorway, making my jump slightly.

It was only 11am and I felt like I'd been in here for hours.

'I've got too much work to do. Sorry' I replied, continuing to look down at the file in front of me.

'Jo it's Saturday. You don't work weekends' brad spoke Sternly.

'True but I can't just turn up to a session on Monday with no planning can I' I placed my pen down and looked up at Brad who had anger written all over his face.

'Well then make notes tomorrow. Jo I go to America for a week on Monday. Can't you spare one night before I go?' 

'Brad. I've got too much to do. I've said I'm not coming will you just let it go for gods sake!' I almost shout, spinning my chair back around so I am no longer facing Brad.

'You've been working non stop for the past month Jo I don't see why..'

I cut Brad off as I stood up from my desk, slamming my hands on it as I did so.

'For gods sake stop pushing me!' I practically scream before barging past Brad and grabbing my bag from the hallway as I walked towards the door.

'Where are you going?' Brad shouted back at me from the doorway he was still stood in.

'Out!' I replied angrily before slamming to door behind me.

** Brad's POV**

Jo's mood was like this the majority of the time now. I partly understood why. I mean I couldn't imagine going through what she has.

But at the same time it's so frustrating because I just want to help her and she won't let me.

She just locks herself away in that office everyday and doesn't speak to anybody.

It's more confusing that she will have the odd day where everything is like it use to be and she's the old Jo, but then she'll fall right back into the black hole she loses herself in and everything falls apart again.

After about half an hour of Jo being gone, I decided to text Kirstie and see if she has shown there.

After a few minutes my phone Buzzes.

No sorry haven't spoken to her today. Everything okay? X

I text Kristie back before trying to phone Jo .

She stormed out about half an hour ago and idk where she went. X

As I began to call Jo, I heard a noise coming from the living room.