11

Brads POV

******

Tonight had been everything I hoped for, Jo was here, my best friends were here and we were a dancing, singing and just all in all enjoying the night.

I noticed that it was quite late now, or should I say early. Jo said she was going to get some fresh air but she'd been gone for a good 15 minutes now and It worried me she was alone at this time.

I decided I'd go to the front entrance and see if she was out there.

As I reached the corridor leading to the door I notice two familiar bodies, Jo and Danny.

Danny had his arm wrapped around Jo's shoulder and although I couldn't hear what was being said, they both seemed to find it funny.

The walked the whole way like that, when they reached the door I walked down the corridor and poked my head out of the door to see were they went although I soon lost sight of them as they turned the corner.

What was she doing leaving the club with him? Where was she going? And why was he holding her like that?

All these questions and many more ran wild in my mind and just as I was about to follow them round the corner, anger building up in me, I was tapped on the shoulder.

'He's been saying all night he was going to speak to Jo again. I didn't think he'd get anywhere with her though, I thought she genuinely cared about you' the blonde girl spoke as I turned around.

I recognised her but I couldn't put my finger on where I had seen her.

'Brad right? I'm Ellie remember? We met in this club last night. I was going to apologise for the way I acted last night to your girlfriend but I'm not sure she deserves it now' she game me a fake smile, as if she felt sorry for me.

'I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation. Jo isn't like that at all' I replied. Jo wouldn't do anything like that to me, I know Jo.

'For your sake I hope she isn't, but the way the were flirting at the bar, I can't think of any other reason she'd leave with him'

I lent my back on the wall. Why am I stood outside talking to some random girl when I should be finding out why Jo had left with no explanation.

'If you want to take your mind of things, I could think of a few ways' the girl smirked at me leaning her arm on the wall next to me.

'Looks like your girlfriend isn't coming back to you anytime soon'

As she spoke she leaned in closing the gap between us. 20 minutes early I'd of pushed her away from me without a second thought.

But I don't know if it was the fresh air, alcohol or Jo's disappearing act with her ex but I just couldn't move.

I allowed Ellie's lips to collide with mine, her kiss was desperate nothing like Jo's. But I continued anyway kissing her back.

'Brad?'

Jo's POV

*********
Brad pushed ellie off of him, running his hand through his hair.

'W.. what' I looked up at Brad, not able to take my eyes off of him as they started to fill up.

'Jo, what are you... where did you?' Before I allowed him to finish, I turned around back the the taxi stop round the Corner.

I could hear Brad shouting my name but I didn't look back, I jumped into a taxi and went straight back to the hotel. 

I had the key in my bag so I knew hat Brad couldn't get into the room. I really didn't want to see him.