16

'Go awayyyy' I covered my eyes with my hands as Brad turned the bedroom light on.

'It's 11am you need to get up' he laughed walking over to the bed and sitting on the edge.

'11am! That's basically the crack of dawn' I fake cry causing Brad to laugh as he ran his hands through my hair before placing it on my check.

'Come on get up. You need to walk Sarah up as well she's in your spare room'

I pushed myself up so I was sat up faving Brad now.

'I don't even remember getting home' I laughed and Brad shook his head.

'It's a blur to me as well if I'm honest' I really shouldn't of sat up because now my head is pounding. What type of devil create a hangover?

'Is everybody fully clothed in here' I heard Sarah's voice from the other side of the door.

'Yeah' Brad shouted and we both laughed as her head appeared in the door frame.

'Come sit with me' I spoke patting the bed in front of me to which Sarah lies down on.

'You look how I feel' I laughed as she buried her head in the covers.

'Yeah well it's your fault, buying all those shots' she replied and I rested my head on her arm.

'Don't remind me' Brad laughed at the state we were both in before walking over to his suitcase , pulling out a shirt for himself.

'I saw we go for breakfast, or lunch looking at the time' he spoke from the other side of the room.

'Count me out, I'm going to get back in bed' Sarah didn't lift her head from being buried in the sheets.

I pouted at her before jumping out of the bed and walking over to the wardrobe.

I pulled out a jumper and my jeans before waking to the bathroom to get changed.

I placed my hair in a messy bun on top of my head and washed my face, brushed my teeth and all that stuff before exciting the bathroom to find Brad lay on the bed playing his phone.

'Sarah went back to bed' he laughed again as I walked over to the wardrobe and pulled out some converse.

'Shall we go then' I spoke as I finished tying the laces.

'Yep' Brad replied popping the P as he stood up and linked his hand with mine.

'We reached the coffee shop around the corner from my house, I found a table whilst Brad ordered at the counter. I was so ready for these pancakes.

'So when do you go back to uni?' Brad asked as we sat waiting for the food.

'Well I start uni again at the end of January, but I'll have to go up every now and again to make sure the flat is okay and to work, living the two job life is difficult' I replied before taking a sip of the water Brad had brought to the table.

'Well you'd better get packing when we get home seen as we leave for Paris in the morning' Brad smiles and a huge grin appears on my face.

'I cannot believe you did that, you really didn't have to, but I'm glad you did' I laughed and reached for Brad's hand across the table.

'I get to spend three whole days with just you, nobody else, I think I'm the one that wins in this situation, this was my Christmas present really'

'I'm so glad you came last night, I was pretty gutted when I thought I wasn't going to see you on Christmas day' I took another sip of my water as I watched Brad's facial expression change to a slightly less happy expression.