32

'So where to tonight then?' I asked Brad as I walked out of the ensuite.

'I don't mind, I really fancy a Nando's though we haven't been in ages' Brad replied as I put his maroon leather jacket on, I do like that jacket. 

'It's like you read my mind' I laughed as I placed my phone into my handbag that was sat on the side.

'Are you driving or am I?' I asked, grabbing my coat and walking towards the stairs of the apartment.

'I'll drive, then you can have a glass of wine if you like seen as it's a Saturday night and you're not in work tomorrow' Brad spoke, following me down the open stairs.

'I was really hoping you would say that' I laughed as we reached the bottom.

'I never disappoint do I?' Brad replied holding his hands up. 

I laughed at his comment as we left the apartment, Brad locking the door behind him.

I'd had such a long week at work, I've only been there just over a month so I'm still getting use to it and it really is hard work.

There is nothing else I'd rather be doing though, there's nothing else I ever really wanted to do growing up, I always wanted to try and help people get rid of bad habits.

//

'So what time do you need to be out tomorrow?' I asked Brad as I had a sip of my wine.

'Well, I think I'm meeting James at about 11 so probably half 10. Not to early this time' Brad replied as he tapped his fingers on the table.

'I have so much paperwork to do but I might just leave it for Monday morning, I need a day off' I laughed as I placed the glass back on the table.

'Take a day off, you're always working' Brad laughed lightly, although the raised eyebrows indicated he was actually being serious.

'I feel like a proper old woman these days, I can't remember the last time I went out out'

The last time I went out was when I still lived in Manchester. Sometimes I miss it, my friends and the impulsive nights out we had.

But I wouldn't swap my life for anything right now, there's nowhere else I'd rather be.

'Why don't you see if Kirstie wants to go out next weekend, when me and James are in Ireland' Brad spoke as the waiter brought out food over.

Me and Brad both smiled and thanked the guy before he walked off again.

'I miss my work night outs at home, I might go up there for the weekend' I replied as we both dug into our food.

'Works nights?' Brad asked, a little confusion in his voice.

'Yeah, our favourite club use to do 'quids in' on a Thursday but I'll guess I'll have to settle for paying full price on a Saturday' I laughed at all the crazy drunk nights out I'd had at that place.

'You should go, you haven't seen your mum in too long it would be nice to see her again'

I hadn't been home since the week after we'd moved down here, I still had somethings back at my mums house to pick up so going up wouldn't be a bad idea.