9

Brad's POV
****************

This morning I woke up before Jo and decided to go for a morning run to clear my head after last night.

I didn't realise I'd acted the way I had last night until it was too late, like I said I really am new at all this relationship stuff.

On my way back to the hotel I passed a coffee shop and decided to pick Jo a hot chocolate and croissant to apologise again.

I know that Jo doesn't expect me to buy her things all the time and that's why I don't mind doing it, she deserves it.

As I reached the hotel room I saw that Jo was sat up on the bed playing on her phone, she must of just woken up.

'Morning' I smiled jumping on the bed next to her causing her side of the bed to jump up slightly.

'Jesus, morning' Jo laughed putting her phone down and turning to face me.

'I brought back goodies' I laughed holding up the bag from the cafe causing a huge grin on Jo's face.

'You should have, but I'm glad you did' she laughed taking it from me.

'So, what's the plan today' Jo asked as she opened the bag.

'Well we're going out at 7 so until then, I guess the day is ours, so it's up to you. But I have a tourist day planned tomorrow so i guess something other than sight seeing' I replied before taking the croissant I'd bought for myself.

'To be honest, I don't fancy moving' she laughed.

'We're going to be out late tonight and if we moan once we're tired Connor will have our heads on sticks, I guess we could just stay in' I spoke before taking a bite.

'I have my Vampire Diaries box set we me for traveling, let's binge watch!' Jo grinned knowing full well I wasn't really interested in watching a boxset.

'Cmon, who doesn't want to spend the day drooling over Damon Salvatore? Or Stefan, take your pick really' she laughed before jumping out of bed and routing in her bag she travelled down with.

'Hm A completely straight guy wanting to spend the day with his girlfriend' I rolled my eyes she sorted the tv out.

//

We spent the rest of the day watching tv and ordering room service, and I have to admit, in a Completely straight way, Damon Salvatore is something special.

I lay on the bed fully dressed and ready to go waiting for Jo to come out of the bathroom so we could meet everybody in the lobby.

Apparently there are fans outside the hotel so getting me and Jo out might me a bit of a struggle.

We'd managed to keep our relationship on the down low so that it didn't have an affect on her on social media or in and way really. She had a lot to concentrate on at the moment so so fans talking and tweeting her might not be the best idea, yet.

It was 6:57pm and I was about to see how long Jo was going to be when she stepped out of bathroom and quite literally took my breath away.

She was wearing the dress I'd bought her the previous day, with a pair of nude heals and her hair wavy.

'Wow Jo you look' I literally could not find my words.