Chapter 3

"Everyone please take your seats as we get ready to land in the beautiful state of California"

Me and Cameron talked the whole 4 hour flight from Texas to LA. I feel like i can relate to him allot because we are the same age and we have a ton of things in common. I was also taking to his friend Nash and he seems pretty cool to, but hes only 15.

" So what do you want to do now?" Cameron asked me while we start to head off the plane .

"Um, to be honest i don't really know, what do you want to do?" I say awkwardly, I have only known him for a couple of hours now and he already asked me to stay with him. Yet I'm not complaining.

" Well, me and Nash are heading up to the beach house if you want to chill with us"

"Really? Ya sure, is anyone else going to be there or is it just us?"

"It should be only us but I'm pretty sure there will be multiple party's over the week with some people i know going. we can go to one if you want? It would be great because you will get to know a ton of people you might be going to school with."

"Ya, i mean, i guess but i have never been to a party before"

Nash then was about to spit out all the water he was swallowing onto the old lady in front of him.

"WHAT?!? You have never been to a party!!" he said.

I laughed at his reaction "Nope never"

"Cam we have to get this girl to a beach party and fast"

At this point we were walking to Cameron's car getting ready to go to their beach house. I have never even been on a beach yet alone been inside a beach house. They must have a pretty wealthy family's to own houses and a freaking beach house.

Cameron helped me into his huge black jeep that was right outside of the airport.

"The drive is around an hour and a half so I hope you don't mind top 40 music because that's what will be playing for the next little bit."

"Ya sure, thats mostly what i listen to." I said with a smile and we were on our way.

I look out the window and i feel like I'm in paradise. There are teenagers everywhere, beach party's with music blasting, huge houses and pools and not to mention the over whelming amount of boys. Everyone just looked like they were having so much fun, and there was no worry in the world.

"OMG Nash this is my favouriout song ever!!!" Cameron said in a girly voice.

"OMFG Cammmm!! Turn it up girl!!"

Of course the song is California girls by Katy Perry, one of my all time favourites.

" CALIFORNIA GIRLS WERE UNFORGETTABLE DAISY DUKES BIKINIS ON TOPPP!!!" We all sing at the top of our lungs for the rest of the ride.

We pull up into the driveway and i have nothing to say except for perfect. It was huge.

" Well here we are" nash says getting out of the car.

" You coming Kylie?" Cameron shouts unlocking the door.

I hop out of the car and grab my suitcase. I walk over to the door and soake it all in. I walk inside and see the last thing i would ever expect.

" Oh Kylie this is Courtney, my girlfriend"

______________________________________________________________________

Heyy guys so I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and I will have a pick of the girl who plays kylie at the side:)