Chapter 49

Kylie's POV

Cameron get in his car and slams the door behind him, obviously frustrated. At this point my crying has turned into mostly sobbing and I can't stop.

My mom was everything to me, the only person who cared. I remember when I was 5 and she took me out if school because the kids kept calling me names. She took me for a drive and we talked about my favourite princesses and how one day I would be one.

When I turned 10 no one showed up for my birthday party, but my mom took me out to Dave and Busters and by the end of the night I forgot all about those friends that didn't even care.

Then, when I was 15 I was getting ready for my first homecoming, and of course my date totally ditched me. Crazy because I was so in love with him at the time. But my mom stayed home with me and we sang Taylor swift the whole night.

And now she's gone, and I feel empty.

As me and Cameron sit in the car in compleat silent, I finally decide to speak.

"Were are we going" I say wiping away my tears.

"I don't really know, but I just wanted to talk" he says quietly.

"Well then let's talk" I say, and I finally stop crying.

"What are you going to do?" he asks.

To be quite honest I don't know. I could go back home, and plan a funeral and talk with the rest of my relatives.

Or I stay here, with Cameron.

"I don't know, I should go back and talk with my family" I say.

"No, you not going back there" he says sternly.

"Why not"

He takes a deep breath, then sighs.

"Kylie your dads there, and he's looking for you. I'm not letting you end up like your mom."

"That won't happen" I say back.

"How do you know? If you go back there you can get killed and my one souse of happiness will be gone okay!" he says now yelling.

I don't respond, I just look down at my lap.

"Listen, I don't want you getting hurt. okay?" he says placing his hand on top if mine.

"I know, I'll stay here with you." I say looking over at him.

He looks over at me and gives me a weak smile, representing everything I felt.

Weak.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys so this is a pretty emotional chapter so I'm sorry if it makes you all sad:'(

But I hope you all enjoyed<3

Bye:)