Chapter 62

Kylie's POV

As I sit in the seat near the back of the room and the judge says I will be living with my father I feel dead already. I don't want to move or talk I just sit there feeling so alone.

As for Cameron, he just sat there in shock, the same as me.

"Kylie you can now leave with the officers and your father." the judge says.

Before I can even say something there are two police officers pulling me up from my seat and leading me towards the door.

"What the fuck you can't do this!!?!" I hear cameron yelling at one officer.

"Get your hands off of her!" he says trying to pull the officer off of me, but it's no use.

"Kylie!! Can I at least Fucking talk to her!!??!" he says pushing through people to get to me.

As I look back at him pushing and shoving all of the people to get to me I start to tear up. I can't leave him, I can't stay with my dad.

So many thoughts are making me feel sick.

"CAN I FUCKING TALK TO HER!" I hear cameron yell as loud as he possibly could.

The whole room go's silent and all eyes wander to cameron. he looks around and takes a deep breath, calming himself down.

"Can I please talk to her" he says in a normal voice.

"You have 5 minutes" the officer says and everyone files out of the room, leaving me and Cameron alone.

Once the last person is our of the room I run up to cameron and hug him as
Tight as I could. he holds me as tears fall from his eyes and land on the back of my shirt.

"I love you Kylie, I'm not going to let anything happen to you" he says into my shoulder.

I wish I could say something back but I just couldn't. I was crying to hard to even speak. I want to find a way to get through this but I can't. It's over.

"Listen to me Kylie, you stay as far away from him as possible okay,
Call me and text me all the time. If you have any problems find a way to get out of the house and let me know" he says firmly.

"I promise, I love you cameron. Thank you so much" I say hugging him one last time as the door swings open and the officer comes inside.

"Time to go"

As I hop into the police car to head to the station I can't stop thinking of the video. What was on it? Who am I with? What am I doing? When was it taken?

So many questions race through my mind.

As I sit there in the back of this car I remember not only cameron but my mom. I miss her, and I know non of this would be happening if she was here.

"Oh my god, my mom, the video!" I say to myself even though everyone could hear me.

"Turn around," I say to the officer in the front seat.

"I think I found some evidence"

-----------------------------------------------------