Chapter 42

Nash's POV

As my eyes slowly open I see Ashley starring down at me. She smiles as my eyes fully open and I start to move a bit.

"How are you feeling" she asks quietly.

"Good I guess, where am I? what happened?" I ask confused as ever.

"Your in the office laying on the couch," she says with a laugh.

"Matthew sort of beat you up" she says again but this time a bit more serious.

"Why?"

She looks down at her hands and pretends she didn't hear me. It take a few seconds before the memories all come back to me.

"Oh," I say as she looks up at me.

"Well if it meant you not getting hurt, I would do it again"

Cameron's POV

I see her walk away and I feel empty. I know she won't ever forgive me and I hate myself for letting it happen.

I walk to my locker seeing as lunch was now over. I get all of my things and head to class.

I take a seat and wait for Nash to come. Math was the only class we had together.

"Good afternoon class, please turn to page 114 in your text book" the teacher says as soon as she walks in the door.

"Uh, Ms. Hudson, where is Nash?" I ask.

"He got himself into some trouble at lunch, he will be back tomorrow though, don't worry" she says before teaching the class.

***

I get into my car and drive home. I have tried to call Nash a thousand times but no one answered.

I pull into the drive way and walk in side the house to find Ashley and Nash laying on the couch. Nash is holding a bag of ice to his face and has a cast on his right arm.

"What happened?" I ask surprised.

"Him and Matt got into a fight at lunch." Ashley says.

"Oh wow he beat you up pretty good" I say with a slight laugh.

"Yep I would say" he says hitting me lightly in the shoulder.

----------------------------------------------------------

Heyy guys so another chapter is done:) Everyone has been telling me that I need to make the chapters longer and I am really trying to its just hard because I have to write before school and I am also a competitive figure skater so it's hard to find enough time:( so just know I am trying my best!

Byee<3