Chapter 54

Cameron's POV

As we walk into the plain me and Kylie out holding hands the whole way. I know it has been a hard week for her and I just want her to know that I care so much.

"Everyone please take your seats for flight 411 to Los angelus California" the flight attendant says as we all make our way to the seats.

"You don't know how happy I am to hear that name" Kylie says doing
Up her seat belt.

"Me too, me too" I say with a sigh, rubbing the top of her Hand.

As the plain takes off we didn't really speak to much, there wasn't much to really say.

"Did you know who that strange guy was at the funeral?" I ask out of no were.

"No, I have no clue why he would even show up" she says facing me now.

"I don't know, he just didn't seem right"

"Don't worry so much Cameron, he might just be someone working there"
She says trying to calm me down.

"Okay" I say taking a deep breath. Sometimes I feel like I try to much, and that she will get sick of me but I can't help it I just love her to much.

****

As we get our bags and head towards the exit something feels off. Almost like someone is watching us, watching me. Every once and a while I would take a glance around to see if anyone was, yet no one was to be seen.

"Hey I'm just going to the bathroom" I say to Kylie as we walk past the men's room.

"Ya of course" she says with a smile.

I turn the corner and walk into the bathroom to see a bunch of men waiting in a line up to use the stall.

"Great I will just have to wait" I say to my self.

I wait in line for about 10 minutes before a stall finally opens up.

As I walk to the stall I bump into a man that was just leaving the one I was going into.

"Oh sorry" I say picking up his sheet that had dropped on the floor.

"My bad" he says back, for a second he sound exactly like Kylie.

As I look up at his face I realize that all of his features match hers. Dark brown silky hair that was slicked back with some jell. Big brown eyes with long dark eye lashes. He was around the same hight as me, if not I was a bit taller.

"Sorry, can I help you with something?" the man asks me and I realize I have been staring at him for way to long.

"Oh sorry, you just look so much like my girlfriend" I say with a slight laugh.

Then something clicks. I could see it, just the way he looked at me changed.

He walks past me and put the bathroom Towards the baggage claim. put if curiosity, I follow him.

As I turn the corner I see the man walking towards Kylie, that's when it hits me.

That was Kylie's father.

----------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone so I hope you enjoyed this chapter:) I will update again soon

Byee <3